New Daisata Head Units for Civic 10th gen?

shogun168

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback (2018)
Country flag
It wasn't entirely clear from the video but it looks like Daisata showed off a new Civic Head unit at CES. It might've been the old one but the guy mentioned a different chipset. Thoughts?

Sponsored

Jeezer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 civic hatch ex, '90 civic ef hatch b16a1, '95 a32 maxima vq35de
Country flag
oooooo looks fancy. Sign me up

First Name
Samedy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX with hubcaps
I recently bought one from Allie express. Installed the unit, from the start, everything worked fine. But then my radio stopped working. Everything else works but the radio. I tried to update the firmware, reinstall, restore to factory settings but just gave up on it. I like it but it's not for me. The sound system on my stock sounds way better. I couldn't get a refund from Dasaita cause they seem sketchy about disputing my refund. Now I'm stuck with this unit. Anyone else have problems with theirs?

OP
OP
shogun168

shogun168

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback (2018)
Country flag
I recently bought one from Allie express. Installed the unit, from the start, everything worked fine. But then my radio stopped working. Everything else works but the radio. I tried to update the firmware, reinstall, restore to factory settings but just gave up on it. I like it but it's not for me. The sound system on my stock sounds way better. I couldn't get a refund from Dasaita cause they seem sketchy about disputing my refund. Now I'm stuck with this unit. Anyone else have problems with theirs?
Do you know if this was the upgraded model with the Octacore processor?

Jays

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Honda Civic
Country flag
Does any know what's the name of this part? It's for a 9 inch HU for 10th gen model. Anyone know where I can get it?

Honda Civic 10th gen New Daisata Head Units for Civic 10th gen? Screenshot_20220208-172533_eBay

Jays

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Honda Civic
Country flag
It connects to radio module to bypass and makes the radio works properly.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Daisata Head Units for Civic 10th gen? Screenshot_20220208-172533_eBay
Sponsored