New Civic Type R Feature Video

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
If someone could get me press cred, I'll go to NYIAS-!
Sponsored

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
This new vid shows the CW CTR with the top air diffusers in black color. I thought they were body color?

I personally like those diffusers to be in black. Adds to the aggressive looks.
Yeah... I'm not feeling them. I think I prefer them body colored. I love all the other black highlights but I think they look like little tacked on nubs from Pep Boys or something when they're not body colored.

OP
OP
NorthernEX-T

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase

Argentine

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-L
Oh my gawd! Just looking more and more forward to get my CTR.
Signed the papers yesterday, so here it's just thee waiting-game.

Honda Norway said that they will give me the first white one the get their hands on. But it looks like Norway won't get CTR before late summer. Up to 6 months waiting on me.
Congrats man! Im almost excited for you:D

oldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, Civic Si 2015, Supercharged Challenger
Vehicle Showcase
looks like I just saved 35 to 40 K, that type R is awful ugly, can't say how much I hate it. So one more type R for somebody else. I'll stick to my 1998 Type R, my supercharged 2015 SI, my 2016 4dr Civic with beauty parts and my 2016 Camaro SS, I'm so completely disappointed not only with the type R but also with hatchback... just terrible looking. I was hoping for a coupe or the 4dr..... but alas. I know each to his own, I predict this is going to be a MAJOR flop. It is too ugly PERIOD.

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
looks like I just saved 35 to 40 K, that type R is awful ugly, can't say how much I hate it. So one more type R for somebody else. I'll stick to my 1998 Type R, my supercharged 2015 SI, my 2016 4dr Civic with beauty parts and my 2016 Camaro SS, I'm so completely disappointed not only with the type R but also with hatchback... just terrible looking. I was hoping for a coupe or the 4dr..... but alas. I know each to his own, I predict this is going to be a MAJOR flop. It is too ugly PERIOD.
K thanks bye

oldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, Civic Si 2015, Supercharged Challenger
Vehicle Showcase
K thanks bye
The only bye a CTR will see from me is my exhaust pipes. LOL 20 years waiting for this, and Honda has now slipped to the Acura level of offering pathetic ugly cars for absorbent prices and abysmal availability. Honda really had to try very hard for me to give up on the CTR and yep it literally LOOKS like they have succeeded.

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
The only bye a CTR will see from me is my exhaust pipes. LOL 20 years waiting for this, and Honda has now slipped to the Acura level of offering pathetic ugly cars for absorbent prices and abysmal availability. Honda really had to try very hard for me to give up on the CTR and yep it literally LOOKS like they have succeeded.
nobody here cares, just cluing you in

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
can't please everyone:doh:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say i think the majority of the honda enthusiasts are very pleased with it and extremely excited.
if someone doesnt like it, they don't have to buy it, no one has a gun to one's head, there are plenty of other cars on the market.
lol sometimes these forums make me wanna:banghead::banghead::banghead::puke:
i had enough for the day