New Car Smell...

drauma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX (6MT), 03 Civic LX (5MT-gone)
Country flag
So I noticed my new car smell has gone around 26000kms and 9 months of ownership. How long did it take for yours to go?

My main question is, although I'm not a big fan or car fresheners, are there any that are subtle but long-lasting? I've noticed some in friends' cars (don't know the brands) which totally overpower the car. They may have had adjustable ones that were cranked, but just wondering. In my 03 Civic, I used to just Febreeze once in a while. I don't have leather.
Sponsored

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
...and I bought the stripper scent. It doesn't quite smell like 18 year olds with two kids (with 10 potential fathers) nor does it smell like meth heads.

The warm cherry vanilla scent is so false. Such a tease. ...actually, no wait, that's spot on. Full tease. No action.

Time to visit one of the 3 strip clubs within 5 miles of me. Thanks, West Virginia!

ZombieJerky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2016 Civic Couple EX-L
Country flag
...and I bought the stripper scent. It doesn't quite smell like 18 year olds with two kids (with 10 potential fathers) nor does it smell like meth heads.

The warm cherry vanilla scent is so false. Such a tease. ...actually, no wait, that's spot on. Full tease. No action.

Time to visit one of the 3 strip clubs within 5 miles of me. Thanks, West Virginia!
Haha, this one gave me a good laugh.

When I read the name of the scent I was thinking of "What do tears and daddy issues smell like?" :lol:
Sponsored