First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sedan LX
Country flag
Hi y’all!

Bought my first car, a 2019 Civic LX 2.OL engine, this past November.

I want to take good care of it and since this is my first car I want some advice on what to do aside form the standard oil change.

Additionally, are there any mods you guys recommend? Cosmetic or performance!

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Hi y’all!

Bought my first car, a 2019 Civic LX 2.OL engine, this past November.

I want to take good care of it and since this is my first car I want some advice on what to do aside form the standard oil change.

Additionally, are there any mods you guys recommend? Cosmetic or performance!

Thanks in advance!

2 bucket wash method, look up a good car wax, change oil and oil filter, cabin and engine filters, don't abuse gas and break pedals, invest in good all weather floor mat, invest in car seat cover, add dash cam,

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Congrats on your new car! For the 2.0 Idk if I’d really recommend adding performance mods to it as you are better off getting a 1.5t or ctr imo.

You can keep it looking clean by giving it a good car wash, including clay bar and wax. Maybe get some nice wheels and lower it to get a nice stance. Look up the forum and see what other 2.0 owners do to their cars to get some ideas and inspiration!

Either way, welcome!

SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
Follow the recommended maintenance schedule and do not put any aftermarket parts on your car unless you understand what the part does and how it will affect your car.

Also you'll find plenty of inspiration for mods to do if you spend time browsing the forum. There's a lot of really nice builds on the site.
Sponsored