New ANTI-Lag feature for 2016+ civics

Fk_1.5t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ext manual
Country flag
So hondata released anti lag for the 2016+ civic MT AND CVT. Well I have a MT and I’m curious on the settings and what they should be set to. I’ve never done this before and don’t wanna hurt the engine. Has any other MT 1.5 out there messed with this yet? I’m full bolt on with a tune soooo just lemme know I guess thanks!!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
To me, this is a very odd addition from the normally protective, conservative Hondata.

OP
OP

Fk_1.5t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ext manual
Country flag
I would not use it without a built engine and a catless exhaust. But good luck if you do. I am sure it is fun.
I have a catless exhaust “full Bolton” with a cat back. I did see them mention a built engine but what does that mean? Like forged rods and upgraded pistons? It’s very vague and coming from hondata it seems like they know what they are doing?

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So hondata released anti lag for the 2016+ civic MT AND CVT. Well I have a MT and I’m curious on the settings and what they should be set to. I’ve never done this before and don’t wanna hurt the engine. Has any other MT 1.5 out there messed with this yet? I’m full bolt on with a tune soooo just lemme know I guess thanks!!
It should be something like this: (at least for 2 step)
Limit: 2325
Restart: 2250

Anti-lag: no idea, but i'd recommend not doing it. It's really not worth it.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I have a catless exhaust “full Bolton” with a cat back. I did see them mention a built engine but what does that mean? Like forged rods and upgraded pistons? It’s very vague and coming from hondata it seems like they know what they are doing?
A built engine would be forged internals and usually includes a built head. Typically a built head would mean p&p with larger and/or upgraded springs, valves, and cam.

Full bolt on usually means exactly that, everything that can be upgraded which is bolted onto the engine..... intake and exhaust manifolds, header, lightweight flywheel, light and/or under driven pulley.

Not sure how much of that is available right now. Before you use a feature...maybe do some additional research. Talk to your tuner or contact Hondata...

Nah....screw all that. Just enable the feature and go pin the throttle to the floor however often your feel is reasonable. Just be sure to post datalogs and videos so others can learn.

Choose wisely

OP
OP

Fk_1.5t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ext manual
Country flag
It should be something like this: (at least for 2 step)
Limit: 2325
Restart: 2250

Anti-lag: no idea, but i'd recommend not doing it. It's really not worth it.
Is there really an option for the 2016+ civics to have 2 step? Cause that would be something id like to have??

Civicster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T MT
Country flag
If you want a way to reduce the turbo lag, just enable the full throttle shift option on your FP. This is the next best option and more importantly it's safe.

OP
OP

Fk_1.5t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ext manual
Country flag
If you want a way to reduce the turbo lag, just enable the full throttle shift option on your FP. This is the next best option and more importantly it's safe.
Cool thanks!! Is there a way to do 2 step tho on my model? With hondata??