New 2020 SportLine Type R Wing Installation...

blitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Any tips for properly removing the rubber boot buffer pads without damaging them? I recently installed some new taillights and totally ruined them even with the trim removal tools. And I ordered a new set which I've already installed (clearly didn't think that through with the wing coming in). Hoping not to have to order a 3rd set lol.
You have to reach behind the panel, pinch each snap-on tab (3 of them per bumper boot), and then push each tab toward you, slowly lifting the rubber boot out in 1/3rds.

These plastic tabs have two opposing “wings” that you need to depress and push outward toward you.

Here is a video timed at the point where the rubber boot removal occurs:
Sponsored

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
What is your source for this part in the us? I too am interested in getting a blue one for mine.
I actually ordered it from OP's eBay lol. The shipping really effing hurt, but I really wanted a spoiler and did not want a Type R spoiler.
I believe Obsidian Blue is the EDM equivalent of Aegean Blue but I'm not sure.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-CIVI...238192?hash=item4da8d86eb0:g:vvcAAOSweaRebEJI

Here's also Brilliant Sporty Blue if Obsidian is wrong
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-CIVI...289604?hash=item4da798c844:g:Bd4AAOSwsKReXtZV

OP
OP
stephenmeadows

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is your source for this part in the us? I too am interested in getting a blue one for mine.
I am the source. What colour do you need?

Price shipped with UPS to the US is US $630.00

This price is set to increase after 1st April 2020 according to my Honda UK source.

Stephen

The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 Sport Touring , 2010 Camaro SS, 2021 C8
Country flag

This price is set to increase after 1st April 2020 according to my Honda UK source.

Stephen
My color is Aegean blue, which I believe to be Briliant Sporty Blue on the EU color pallet yes?
Is that direct Paypal to you?

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
Nice. I might see you around here one day. Where'd you get that rear underbody spoiler and was it easy to install?
It was installed when I purchased the car. But I can't imagine it's too hard to install as it's the equivalent to the diffuser on the sport models.

Lui_ptrt

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic sport
Country flag

Stephen
Hey I have been looking for this for a very long time. Do you have the rallye red available? How would I be able to pay you and how soon can I receive it?

OP
OP
stephenmeadows

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey I have been looking for this for a very long time. Do you have the rallye red available? How would I be able to pay you and how soon can I receive it?
I have Rallye Red wings on order with Honda UK. I am expecting them to arrive in the next four weeks (subject to change due to Cover-19

I am taking preorders and accept PayPal. IOf you would like to place an order please let me have your PayPal email address.

Regards

Stephen

Lui_ptrt

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic sport
Country flag
I have Rallye Red wings on order with Honda UK. I am expecting them to arrive in the next four weeks (subject to change due to Cover-19

I am taking preorders and accept PayPal. IOf you would like to place an order please let me have your PayPal email address.

Regards

Stephen
Okay that’s perfect!! I sent you a private message, whenever you have a chance can you check it. I definitely want this!!

OP
OP
stephenmeadows

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rallye red! Do you have an idea for total? Including shipping to US and all?
Price is now US $1300.00 shipped with UPS. About 6 weeks ago Honda UK increased the price by a huge amount in line with the release of the 2020 Type R SportLine. This part is officially a Type R part with Type R pricing to match.

I have in stock two other colour spoilers with very minor chip on each (they were delivered to me like it from Honda). These would be ideal for a repaint in Rallye Red which you could get down locally. These 'new other' wings are US $700.00 shipped with UPS each.

Stephen

Shuracha

First Name
Nando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Price is now US $1300.00 shipped with UPS. About 6 weeks ago Honda UK increased the price by a huge amount in line with the release of the 2020 Type R SportLine. This part is officially a Type R part with Type R pricing to match.

I have in stock two other colour spoilers with very minor chip on each (they were delivered to me like it from Honda). These would be ideal for a repaint in Rallye Red which you could get down locally. These 'new other' wings are US $700.00 shipped with UPS each.

Stephen
Messaged you!
Sponsored