First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So just to give an update, I returned the head unit to stock because it was way too slow, and bought a tablet mount for the car to be able to stream movies and use my tuner app. Also added in a bunch of blue trim work to the doors and dash.

Honda Civic 10th gen New 2020 Civic Sport Sedan upgrades? IMG_20200815_101644736

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
looks very nice, i also use my cel phone to monitor the Ktuner the idea to hack the head unit doesn't make any sense for me, how is everthing going with the downpipe i have plans to buy the catted version byt the end of month can you provide any advise?

OP
OP
SethCarley

SethCarley

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
looks very nice, i also use my cel phone to monitor the Ktuner the idea to hack the head unit doesn't make any sense for me, how is everthing going with the downpipe i have plans to buy the catted version byt the end of month can you provide any advise?
I actually didn't do the downpipe. I went with a glasspack resonator and muffler from magnaflow.
It gave me a deep tone, and less restriction in the exhaust pipe. I didn't want a raspy sounding car, as I will still use it as a family car when the kids and future wife are with me.
I have noticed some gains in the car since doing it and adding the ktuner.
I just would like to see another map come out for my model that would engage the VTEC even earlier, but, maybe in the future they will.

OP
OP
SethCarley

SethCarley

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And also with the phone mount, I have it mounted to the driver side vent at all times, that way I can still videochat with my GF when I'm making long trips.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
I actually didn't do the downpipe. I went with a glasspack resonator and muffler from magnaflow.
It gave me a deep tone, and less restriction in the exhaust pipe. I didn't want a raspy sounding car, as I will still use it as a family car when the kids and future wife are with me.
I have noticed some gains in the car since doing it and adding the ktuner.
I just would like to see another map come out for my model that would engage the VTEC even earlier, but, maybe in the future they will.
i have plans to install the downpipe with the stock exhaust system, since i dont like the noisy cars but i want to improve even more the handling of the car adding the rear sway bar from eibach since i already have installed the pro kits on it.

OP
OP
SethCarley

SethCarley

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have plans to install the downpipe with the stock exhaust system, since i dont like the noisy cars but i want to improve even more the handling of the car adding the rear sway bar from eibach since i already have installed the pro kits on it.
I'm gonna have to look into the downpipe then. I didn't know it still mounts to the exhaust system.

And I was thinking about the sway bar and all to get the tighter turns I'm wanting.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
also you can consider add the Rear motor mount from hard race and the Type R subframe brace, those are very inexpensive mods.

OP
OP
SethCarley

SethCarley

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
also you can consider add the Rear motor mount from hard race and the Type R subframe brace, those are very inexpensive mods.
Yeah I'll probably stay away from those. Lol
Not looking to drop too much money into it just yet.
Sway bar and torsion bar are my next thoughts.

CBR600F4i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
Applied the lower door garnish as well as the aero package. I quite like how it looks with the tinted windows and dark wheels.

Honda Civic 10th gen New 2020 Civic Sport Sedan upgrades? IMG_20200811_1946060

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
I like the rear an front garnish can you share the source please, also came painted?

CBR600F4i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
Sourced from Honda. Check their website under accessories. Yes came painted. I just ordered it and had the dealer install it.

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
K&N drop in filter, catless downpipe, ktuner, throttle body coolant delete, and an si transmission.

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If anyone is looking for a downpipe I’ve got one for 325 shipped lower 48.

Honda Civic 10th gen New 2020 Civic Sport Sedan upgrades? 0DB0D103-8BCA-401F-A4D6-7D6E262172E4

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
K&N drop in filter, catless downpipe, ktuner, throttle body coolant delete, and an si transmission.
Throttle body coolan delete sounds very interesting, after my upgrade to the catted downpipe I'm having high IAT temperatures this can maybe mitigate this problem, can you share the process to do this please?
Sponsored