Never seen another R yet.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
I dont think the R is rare here around in SoCal. I see one every other week maybe I drive 50 miles a day? Just saw a CW yesterday no license plate yet and im very surprised cause the dude look old like hes in his 50s. I thought only ppl like 20 30s will get this car.
When I turn 40, you bet I’m still going to be driving this car :drive:
Sponsored

CTR444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2007 Volkswagen GTI
Country flag
I surprisingly can only think of two others I have seen in SoCal since buying mine in November. Saw one on the 101 in DTLA, another at Evasive when I was there, and every once in a while, this house I pass on the way to work has one parked there. I no doubt would see more though if I was in the OC/LA area more often.

ctrdeepblue

2018 Civic Type R / R-07443
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I live in NorCal (San Francisco Bay Area), owned my FK8 since December 2017, and I've yet to see another. I don't drive many miles each day (train into SF for work everyday), so I've only clocked about 2,200 miles so far. Oh, and I'm 54 years young and this is my third Civic since 2002 (others were modified Si models), not counting random project cars (such as an '87 CRX Si). By far, the FK8 is my favorite Honda ever, with the S2000 a close second.

JayeGee

JaysCTR2528
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 EK HATCH EJ6 & 2017 CTR FK8
Country flag
im in socal ontario/upland area i have only seen 3 ctrs

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I've seen one in Seattle, was one car behind a PMM getting off the 520 a few weeks ago. I know there's a few here in Seattle from forum member posts, but the chances of them driving in the same areas is slim. Big little city, and all that.

DarthHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatch Sport Manual
I live in Orlando and there is a ton, last Thursday when I got out of work I saw a Red one, then in front of the fashion mall I saw a blue one and then a white one from a guy that live up the street, he was in the way to the supermarket. I have an SI and I probably spot more type Rs than SIs over the weekend

DarthHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatch Sport Manual
I live in Orlando and there is a ton, last Thursday when I got out of work I saw a Red one, then in front of the fashion mall I saw a blue one and then a white one from a guy that live up the street, he was in the way to the supermarket. I have an SI and I probably spot more type Rs than SIs over the weekend
By the way, I have a coworker that owns a Black one, so 4 that day

CivicRGTS

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman GTS, Civic Type R, CRV Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I only saw 1 plus mine in Dallas. There are 5 Honda dealers that should have sold 10+ CTR here. Guess folks are
here in Dallas I’ve seen only 1 plus mine. I would expect 10+ with 6 Honda dealers. CTR owners must be hiding them in garages.

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
Well, I know there's at least 2 in N. Alabama:thumbsup:
Well three actually cause you said there was another one by you. I was at Damson of Huntsville Thursday and I asked about the red one they had a month or 2 back. He said it was sold to someone from Atlanta. He also told me they just received another off the truck. Not sure of the color or if they have a buyer yet.
Sponsored