Never seen another R yet.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
So it has been a year now almost and I have yet to see another R in the wild just driving around. Im not counting shows. Even then I've only seen one parked.
Sponsored

mpt2006

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
So it has been a year now almost and I have yet to see another R in the wild just driving around. Im not counting shows. Even then I've only seen one parked.
Same here besides seeing one at the dealership when I bought mine

Tim818

King Of The ā€˜Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Same here...only one other CTR Iā€™ve seen is a local guy but he purchased his before I did, I commute to Houston a lot and have seen 0 CTRs, you guys need to stop hiding.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Move to Southern CA. Apparently not so rare to see one on the road there.

sushi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type R
Seems pretty rare in Detroit area. Ive only seen one on the road.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So there is 3142 counties in the united states. 6000 ish cars produced for all.of north america.. i figure what say 4k of them in states. Like 1500 of them in california the way they were bought up lol. So like what 1 car per 12 counties. No wonder we dont see them.. plus the 100 or so already wrecked. This is my amateur math lol

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
So there is 3142 counties in the united states. 6000 ish cars produced for all.of north america.. i figure what say 4k of them in states. Like 1500 of them in california the way they were bought up lol. So like what 1 car per 12 counties. No wonder we dont see them.. plus the 100 or so already wrecked. This is my amateur math lol
:bow::goodpost:

O Haiii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura
Country flag
i live in LA and on my commute i always see a pmm parked in this one drive way. Then at work i see a cw parked in p2 lot. Then in the wild i see an average of 3 every 5 days. Socal is ridiculous indeed AND we have crazy ADM.

stevescivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R, 1990 CRX Si
Country flag
i live in LA and on my commute i always see a pmm parked in this one drive way. Then at work i see a cw parked in p2 lot. Then in the wild i see an average of 3 every 5 days. Socal is ridiculous indeed AND we have crazy ADM.
interesting..... I'm up in Canada and live in a city of about 1.2 million people and I see R's fairly often and my understanding is that our locality has roughly around 20 units in total.

See a R at least once a month cruising around town.

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
Youā€™re not looking hard enough, I saw 3 in one day in Ann Arbor Mi area. I think I see them all the time but they are usually hatched or Siā€™s etc.

The only way I can tell is the giant wing on the back.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Youā€™re not looking hard enough, I saw 3 in one day in Ann Arbor Mi area. I think I see them all the time but they are usually hatched or Siā€™s etc.

The only way I can tell is the giant wing on the back.
I also dont live in a giant city. I live where 2/3rds the land is mountains. 1 honda dealer and the next closest is in another state 1 hour away. Local dealer had three one sold out of state one sold several counties away and third i dont know. I got mine out of state. Also i live in an area where if it aint a truck or a american car no one cares.

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Me either, but I can't talk. Mine's been covered in a garage since purchase. I've driven it twice, and one of those was the trip back from the Honda dealership in Tennessee.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I havenā€™t seen one driving or parked anywhere since it came out. I think the other day I saw a FakeR - it was a Civic Hatch with the Type R wing but I didnā€™t see any red badges nor did I see the aero in the front that would make me think it was legit. (If you were driving on route 206 NJ on Monday morning through Hillsborough and you saw a white Type R drive by you on the other side let me know :) )

Meanwhile, my friends have sent me multiple photos of Type Rs they have seen in the wild. Iā€™ve seen Lamborghinis, Nissan GTRs, McLarens, Ferraris, Audi R8s, Acura NSXes and a freaking Toyota Supra RZ and not a single Type R. Talk about lame!

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
haha. Same here. Mine been sitting in the garage. Brought in Oct 2017 and barely have 1226 miles on it.
Is more of a show piece for me. :thumbsup: Other than that, I knew 1 guy from my neighborhood and 1 of my buddy that daily theirs. I have not seen others here in Houston.