Need warranty dealer recommendation in IL/WI

hanadarko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Hey guys....I got 3000 miles on the Civic in the 3 weeks I've owned it and for the most part, so far so good.

I have some odd issues with the info system and looking for a dealer recommendation for a service shop that wont sit there and argue with me over patches/updates. I think the main crap is with the info system. I dont seem to have any issues mechanically or with the engine and seeing 46-50mpg on the highway. I had thought the fuel computer was lying but its verified with the pump manually. Pretty impressive..

I'd like the car brought up to date, especially any audio or bt issues but dont have the luxury of repeat visits to a dealer.

I live in Milwaukee and drive well south of Chicago daily so dealer visits are beyond a challenge.

...since the overall experience with my dealer was less than optimal I can't go back to them for anything.
Sponsored

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Not a fan of Wilde Honda. They take forever and are extremely sloppy.

I'm in Milwaukee myself (blue touring) and I am so desperate to find a dealer worth the Honda name around here.

OP
OP

hanadarko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Well looks like we are in the same sinking boat. I tried to buy at All Star Honda but they wanted to give me $5k less for my trade than the lowest value it could be worth and then sell me the civic at full MSRP along with the typical add-ons we do NOT need.

So maybe IL might have a decent dealer. For my Ram, I went with Bemis Auto World...2hr drive each way but I was treated right and they fixed any and all issues I had. Maybe they have a Honda affiliate ?

Well look at this:

http://www.brianbemishonda.com/

At least its a start....
:thumbsup:

BO.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CIvic EX
Country flag
What about Schlossmann's Honda (aka Honda City)? I would say they have the best service in the area.

OP
OP

hanadarko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
What about Schlossmann's Honda (aka Honda City)? I would say they have the best service in the area.
Well the sales dept there leaves much to be desired - Lots of promises via email/online and then you get there and they find a way to add-on things or super low ball the trade-in in order to try and 'honor' the online price. Too bad too, cause without all their gimmicks it couldve been the best deal.

While my situation was a bit unique (I had a huge trade-in that was paid off and worth A LOT more than the Civic) - it still didnt justify the treatment I got.

So I dont know.....I need the info system checked and updated if appropriate. Thank God at least I dont have mechanical issues so far-

mrhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tsx
Hey guys....I got 3000 miles on the Civic in the 3 weeks I've owned it and for the most part, so far so good.

I have some odd issues with the info system and looking for a dealer recommendation for a service shop that wont sit there and argue with me over patches/updates. I think the main crap is with the info system. I dont seem to have any issues mechanically or with the engine and seeing 46-50mpg on the highway. I had thought the fuel computer was lying but its verified with the pump manually. Pretty impressive..

I'd like the car brought up to date, especially any audio or bt issues but dont have the luxury of repeat visits to a dealer.

I live in Milwaukee and drive well south of Chicago daily so dealer visits are beyond a challenge.

...since the overall experience with my dealer was less than optimal I can't go back to them for anything.

I deal with a lot of Honda dealers in mke area

You ought to check out David Hobbs Honda or Russ Darrow for the best service experience

The advisors there seem to go out of their way the most for customers I've referred

If you have an issue, you can always take it up with the regional service & warranty rep for the Midwest.

EtherealAegis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Burgundy Night Pearl Touring
David Hobbs is closest to where I live so I have gone there several times. Each time has been a poor experience. I now drive an extra 20 minutes to go to Schlossman's Honda City.