HondaPowerr

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
Hi, guys. I own a civic sport 2020 hatch back with 1.5 liter engine but dont know anythint about it,so i have a lot of questions.. is the 2020 considered a 10th gen? Im trying to find a short ram or cold air intake for it but having trouble becuase all of them are saying 2016-2019 civic with 1.5L engine. Is that the same engine? Someone help me please.. im a newbie
Sponsored

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Yes, the 2020 is 10th gen. Anything compatible with the 2016 - 2019 1.5T-powered cars will also work with your 2020. Same engine.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Only buy a short ram intake if it comes with a heat shield (a cover around the filter to separate it from the engine bay hot air). If it does not you will be losing hp because of heatsoaked intake temperatures. I recommend a cold air intake though. Either 27won or PRL CAI are both good products. If you want to hear your turbo the PRL CAI is the way to go. If your scared that the filter is too low then look into the 27won intake. The “Street MAF” doesn’t require a tune, the “Race MAF” requires a tune. If you want more hp quick than I recommend a tuning device. Gives you more hp without having to modify anything, only requires the use of 91/93 octane fuel. Your options are ktuner or hondata. Ktuner seems to be the popular brand choice (I have hondata). Highly recommend the TSP Stage 1 tune, if you are going to buy a tune device buy from TwoStepPerformance and you’ll receive the TSP tune for free with the purchase of a ktuner.
Sponsored