WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Oh, I thought you had both Ktuner and Hondata, so I just assumed.

Why did you ran stage 0 instead of stage 1 though? longevity reasons?

How's the Etune experience with DRob? I haven't done any Etunes, and would like to try it out when I have more bolt ons
Stage zero was assigned to Sport mode and Stage 1 in +R. TC issues caused us to have to pedal dance and use Sport mode for the dyno pulls at the time.

Etune with Derek is a breeze. Send him logs, and usually the next day or so he sends you new files to go out and log. I'll be doing another tune with him in spring, after my fuel system upgrades are installed.
Sponsored

Reactions: SiR
OP
OP

SiR

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, 2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Stage zero was assigned to Sport mode and Stage 1 in +R. TC issues caused us to have to pedal dance and use Sport mode for the dyno pulls at the time.

Etune with Derek is a breeze. Send him logs, and usually the next day or so he sends you new files to go out and log. I'll be doing another tune with him in spring, after my fuel system upgrades are installed.
Good to know. I love his Stage 1.1, and will probably stick with it until I have all the bolt ons I want. Then I will go for a final Etune from him. Let me know how your fuel system work out. I'm not planning on it, but would love to see how much you gain from it.