Zachrael

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
@Jebuss - How would I go about finding out if these clear without buying them first lol.
Sponsored

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
@Jebuss - How would I go about finding out if these clear without buying them first lol.
Tire rack guarantees the fit, they will take the wheels back if they don't clear. You're really at the mercy of making sure someone else tried them first otherwise. I'd recommend searching the big stickied thread up top for whatever wheel you're looking at before buying.

OP
OP

Zachrael

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Boo, this is much more difficult than I anticipated it would be lol. All I want are rims that fit for around 200 a pop that will give me a smoother ride and equal or greater performance. Is that to much to ask for xD

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Boo, this is much more difficult than I anticipated it would be lol. All I want are rims that fit for around 200 a pop that will give me a smoother ride and equal or greater performance. Is that to much to ask for xD
In a word, yes.

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Enkei has several options at 18x9.5 +45 for just over 1k for a set.

OP
OP

Zachrael

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
@spyder57 ya I saw that, unfortunately all of the models I liked were back ordered with fitment industries. Have any other brand recommendations that we know fit?

OP
OP

Zachrael

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Wow I absolutely love these rims but they are extremely cheap and I can't find much on them. I might take a chance and see how it goes.

I realize they are only 18x8, but I can still run a 245 wide tire which is an upgrade over stock so it shouldn't be to bad.

Honda Civic 10th gen Need some help 1613598204912

omalleyman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm looking for a set of 18 inch rims and tires. I've read through a lot of posts and it seems like a ton of people are recommending 18x19.5, only issue is tirerack doesn't have that option. Would 18x8 or 18x9 work?

Just looking for a cheap set, was thinking the sparco pro corsa's.

I would appreciate any advice possible, thanks guys!
I did the Sparco Pro Corsa for my winter rims. 18 x 8 and fit with no issues.

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Wow I absolutely love these rims but they are extremely cheap and I can't find much on them. I might take a chance and see how it goes.

I realize they are only 18x8, but I can still run a 245 wide tire which is an upgrade over stock so it shouldn't be to bad.

1613598204912.png
Offset is pretty low at +35. You may be just safe from rubbing at stock height but may have some rubbing. You'll also likely get noticeably increased torque steer, which may or may not matter to you. Like I said, spending $1500 on rims, I'd make damn sure they fit and perform before making the purchase. Another option for you is VMR wheels, they make several wheels with 18x9.5 +45 spec which is optimal.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Offset is pretty low at +35. You may be just safe from rubbing at stock height but may have some rubbing. You'll also likely get noticeably increased torque steer, which may or may not matter to you. Like I said, spending $1500 on rims, I'd make damn sure they fit and perform before making the purchase. Another option for you is VMR wheels, they make several wheels with 18x9.5 +45 spec which is optimal.
1500 on wheels is probably on the lower end for this car. That looks like a Fitment Industries screen grab though, it probably won't rub at all on stock height (or they wouldn't offer that combo). But once lowered any amount he might have issues.

OP
OP

Zachrael

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Alright guys, I have made my decision! Going with these and 275/35/18 all around. Looks like there are a few forum members running this rim and at least 1 gentlemen who is running that tire width, while lowered (so I should be fine stock height). Let me know your thoughts before I order them and let this thread die :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Need some help 1613706977520

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Alright guys, I have made my decision! Going with these and 275/35/18 all around. Looks like there are a few forum members running this rim and at least 1 gentlemen who is running that tire width, while lowered (so I should be fine stock height). Let me know your thoughts before I order them and let this thread die :)

1613706977520.png
Solid choice! Check to see if they include a hub ring as the 72.60mm doesn't match our center bore. I believe if you reach out to VMR directly, they may have some rings available. Also, be aware that you'll need aftermarket lug nuts.

Fitment Industries

Threads
Reaction score
Website
fitmentindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
@Fitment Industries - Can you assist with the above question?
Yeah absolutely!

We do not include hub rings with the purchase, however they should be available on our website if you want to add them to your order, or as stated above you can also go through VMR if you would like! Besides that yes you should also need Conical style aftermarket lugs to match the lug seat on those wheels.

Apologies for the delayed response as well ?

Hope this helps!
-Tre @ Fitment Industries
Sponsored