JayDeL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic HB Sport'17
Country flag
Hey everyone. I have a 2017 hatchback sport cvt and I have been really looking for a solid downpipe but there's so many options. I'm ideally looking for something that will give me that sound i am looking for with that added extra power .I'm looking to remove the cat and ideally not have my O2 sensors bothered but if necessary i can tune the alert off. Currently I have a takeda CAI and an ark performance cat back system, with a base map from ktuner set. (I'm getting tired of those baby burps and want some real sound) .Thank you!
Sponsored

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
Getting my dp/fp installed tomorrow on my cvt hatch. Ill let u know how it is...catless btw
Hey everyone. I have a 2017 hatchback sport cvt and I have been really looking for a solid downpipe but there's so many options. I'm ideally looking for something that will give me that sound i am looking for with that added extra power .I'm looking to remove the cat and ideally not have my O2 sensors bothered but if necessary i can tune the alert off. Currently I have a takeda CAI and an ark performance cat back system, with a base map from ktuner set. (I'm getting tired of those baby burps and want some real sound) .Thank you!

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
PRL is always a solid option. How’s that exhaust? I almost got one for my old sti. Loved the design.

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Why remove the cat? It's been proven by prl that there isn't a noticeable power difference between the two and catless will make it sound like an angry 2 stroke dirt bike, but if that's what you're looking for, go right ahead, it's your call after all. But all the sound clips I heard from catless DP were really raspy.

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag
Just come across this thread as i have ark catback and looking at downpipes. Did you ever get one fitted with ark exhaust?
Sponsored