Need new camber kit ASAP

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Have a skunk2 rear camber kit, passenger side is broken and doesn't hold its camber. Got it aligned 3 times but after a month of driving always goes back to a positive camber and tire starts to rub. I cant purchase a single replacement and don't want to spend another 300+ on a new set. Anyone use a different brand that's cheaper but also is more reliable. Also have any recommendations as to were I could purchase one and have it within a week, thanks.
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Have a skunk2 rear camber kit, passenger side is broken and doesn't hold its camber. Got it aligned 3 times but after a month of driving always goes back to a positive camber and tire starts to rub. I cant purchase a single replacement and don't want to spend another 300+ on a new set. Anyone use a different brand that's cheaper but also is more reliable. Also have any recommendations as to were I could purchase one and have it within a week, thanks.
I've had K-Tuned rear camber arms for the past year and they are holding their adjustment just fine. Someone is currently selling a new set here on the forums: https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/ktuned-rear-camber-kit-bnib.82459/

Heard good things about SPC as well. They make steel ones and aluminum ones. Note that the SPC ones are sold as single units in those links.

BrandonB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport Hatch
Country flag
I've had K-Tuned rear camber arms for the past year and they are holding their adjustment just fine. Someone is currently selling a new set here on the forums: https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/ktuned-rear-camber-kit-bnib.82459/

Heard good things about SPC as well. They make steel ones and aluminum ones. Note that the SPC ones are sold as single units in those links.

I am the one selling that camber kit. OP shoot me a message and lets work out a deal. These things need a good home.

OP
OP
LampRod

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I am the one selling that camber kit. OP shoot me a message and lets work out a deal. These things need a good home.
Hey, found someone local who has a camber kit just going to pick that up instead, thank you for the offer tho hope you find someone who would like to purchase it soon.
Sponsored