Need new bumper for Hatchback Sport sensing, where to get one?

sep

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
So someone hit and ran my car, the front bumper is pretty much gone. I'm looking at new bumpers, where would I get the Hatchback Sport sensing or Type R bumper besides from the dealer? Also what would be a good price (In CAD) to colour match it?

Honda Civic 10th gen Need new bumper for Hatchback Sport sensing, where to get one? unnamed
Sponsored

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Unfortunately, the dealer (Honda) bumper is going to be the highest quality. You can get an aftermarket one or a replica for less. But it will not have the same level of fit or finish.

Painting is going to be an equally difficult story. Getting a good paint job and blend will also be costly.

How does insurance work in Canada? Can you not go that route?

mikeyee413

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport CVT:(
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same thing just happened to me too, also have honda sensing. I was wondering if the sport hatchback front vents will fit the type r bumper, in which case a type r bumper with honda sensing on my sport hatch might work?

OP
OP
sep

sep

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Unfortunately, the dealer (Honda) bumper is going to be the highest quality. You can get an aftermarket one or a replica for less. But it will not have the same level of fit or finish.

Painting is going to be an equally difficult story. Getting a good paint job and blend will also be costly.

How does insurance work in Canada? Can you not go that route?
Probably will go through the insurance route but I can only get a deductible from insurance and don't know if it'll fully cover it.

OP
OP
sep

sep

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Same thing just happened to me too, also have honda sensing. I was wondering if the sport hatchback front vents will fit the type r bumper, in which case a type r bumper with honda sensing on my sport hatch might work?
Yeah i've seen in groups saying that the front bumper for the type R won't fit if you have sensing, so unless you get a type R bumper with sensing it won't fit and might not have perfect fitment
Sponsored