Need Help with Rim Size and Tire

civic_man

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT
I have 18X7.5 Rims. The tires I want to buy are for 18X8 rims. Will the rubber fit on 7.5???
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They probably are fine, but what size are the tires?

Kasra!

That green one.
First Name
Kasra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Energy Green
Hey Everyone,
I am planning on buying the Enkei RPF1's in white they are 18x9+35 offset and currently I just bought some new tires that i want to transfer over on them, the tires i have are 225/40/18, i dont know much about tires and wheels sizes :( will they fit? Will they look weird? Keep in mind that i'm on coils.

kidcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Everyone,
I am planning on buying the Enkei RPF1's in white they are 18x9+35 offset and currently I just bought some new tires that i want to transfer over on them, the tires i have are 225/40/18, i dont know much about tires and wheels sizes :( will they fit? Will they look weird? Keep in mind that i'm on coils.
They should fit... depending on how low you are will determine fitment but those tires should fit the wheel, if anything size up to 235 if you want some more meat on them when you get tires next. But like I said how low you are will determine needing camber and if you have to do anything with the fenders for them to fit without rubbing

Kasra!

That green one.
First Name
Kasra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Energy Green
They should fit... depending on how low you are will determine fitment but those tires should fit the wheel, if anything size up to 235 if you want some more meat on them when you get tires next. But like I said how low you are will determine needing camber and if you have to do anything with the fenders for them to fit without rubbing
Appreciate it! Thank you for your help man!
Sponsored