Myu

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hello all, I need a little help with the rearview wiring on the Navifly 7862 9" Headunit. I've been using the unit for a few days now and am overall impressed with the quality and features of it compared to the stock, everything is working perfectly fine besides the rearview camera. I can't seem to figure out the wiring on it, I thought it would have been a plug-and-play but can't seem to get it to work. There is three wires on the harness that I cannot figure out where to plug in, I think that's what is holding it back from working. I'll attach as much info I can to assist and of course any help is appreciated! Thank you!
Navifly 7862 Alibaba Page
I currently have the yellow CAN VIN plugged into the coorisponding CAN VIN slot on the harness with three loose wires labeled "Brake, CAM 12V, and 1R"
Honda Civic 10th gen Need Help With Navifly 7862 9" Headunit Rearview Camera 1618619627386
Honda Civic 10th gen Need Help With Navifly 7862 9" Headunit Rearview Camera 1618619604617
Honda Civic 10th gen Need Help With Navifly 7862 9" Headunit Rearview Camera Headunit1

Honda Civic 10th gen Need Help With Navifly 7862 9" Headunit Rearview Camera Headunit2

JayTee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey man. Maybe we can help each other. I just bought the same unit and having my own issues. No sound, right signal light is quick flashing and air bag not detected. CAM VIN to CAM VIDEO IN for the side mirror camera

I did however just get the cameras to work. I attached CVBS VIN to the unlabelled yellow plug and then

Honda Civic 10th gen Need Help With Navifly 7862 9" Headunit Rearview Camera 20210721_171719

Honda Civic 10th gen Need Help With Navifly 7862 9" Headunit Rearview Camera 20210721_171617

Dcs777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
Hello all, I need a little help with the rearview wiring on the Navifly 7862 9" Headunit. I've been using the unit for a few days now and am overall impressed with the quality and features of it compared to the stock, everything is working perfectly fine besides the rearview camera. I can't seem to figure out the wiring on it, I thought it would have been a plug-and-play but can't seem to get it to work. There is three wires on the harness that I cannot figure out where to plug in, I think that's what is holding it back from working. I'll attach as much info I can to assist and of course any help is appreciated! Thank you!
I currently have the yellow CAN VIN plugged into the coorisponding CAN VIN slot on the harness with three loose wires labeled "Brake, CAM 12V, and 1R"
1618619627386.png
1618619604617.png
Headunit1.jpg

Headunit2.jpg
I have the exact same problem with the same unit and with the reverse camera not working. The 12v, brake, and IR wiring im assuming may not be necessary since im using the oem native built in reverse cam and not an aftermarket unit - im making a huge assumption here and i can very well be mistaken.

Did you end up getting this resolved? My backup cam is not working with this navifly unit as well.

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
1618619627386.png
1618619604617.png
Headunit1.jpg

Headunit2.jpg
Did the unit come with an additional camera?

Dcs777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
no aftermarket camera was provided, at the time of the order I opted for a canbus unit that supposedly allows for the OEM reverse camera to work with the unit.

Under the software settings I didn't see any real match based on the canbus selections provided, so I used the same setting I was using earlier with a different canbus that seem to work "best". Overall the unit works with exception to the reverse camera and the steering wheel controls.

With the steering wheel controls, they worked on my previous canbus for a short period of time and stopped for no apparent reason. Reverse camera never worked for either of them.

Dcs777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
Basically I'm having the same issue as "MYU" who started the thread. It seems like those extra wires are intended for aftermarket cameras, but I could be mistaken.
Sponsored