JMike420

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX 2.0
Country flag
I have a 2018 Civic LX 2.0 and currently been running the base tune that comes with Ktuner and was looking into changing the Fuel Cut delay to 400ms on all 5 gears so I could possibly get burbles and pops but I'm scared to upload the tune because I'm not sure if it will be safe for the engine as I want it to last at least a few more years. I currently have a muffler delete, still have my res on but been contemplating taking that off too because its just not loud enough. I just want it louder tbh while knowing its not gonna blow up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Drove my friends old acura tl straightpiped and now I want mine to be that loud LMAO idk if its even possible with the 2.slow
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Two pieces of advice.

1. Don't start multiple duplicate threads in the forum.

2. Don't attempt to add sound, burbles and pops by changing ECU tune parameters you're unfamiliar with.

OP
OP

JMike420

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX 2.0
Country flag
Two pieces of advice.

2. Don't attempt to add sound, burbles and pops by fooling with tune settings you're unfamiliar with.
Tried deleting my other because I thought it was in the wrong thread and Ive seen youtube videos of them changing the Fuel Cut delay to 400 to make it burble was just seeing if anyone here has tried it and enjoys it

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Instead of looking at some idiot on YouTube who has no clue about the long term effects of changing fuel cut or ignition settings, check out our tuning section for solid and safe tune information.

Last edited:
OP
OP

JMike420

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX 2.0
Country flag
Instead of looking at some idiot on YouTube who has no clue about the long term effects of changing fuel cut or ignition settings, check out our tuning section for solid and safe tune information.
was hoping someone could tell me on this thread I've been searching the tuning section and cant find anyone talking about fuel cut settings on the 2.0 for burbles

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Because most people value and need their catalytic converters. If you want more sound, do the resonator delete you were talking about. Install a decent intake. Don't attempt a crackle tune.

Feel free to add your car to my tune reliability thread. The link is in my signature.

OP
OP

JMike420

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX 2.0
Country flag
Because most people value and need their catalytic converters. If you want more sound, do the resonator delete you were talking about. Install a decent intake. Don't attempt a crackle tune.
Definitely wouldn't wanna ruin my cat thanks for the input :)

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Two pieces of advice.

2. Don't attempt to add sound, burbles and pops by changing ECU tune parameters you're unfamiliar with.
How bout giving useful info? Such as link or actual info?

OP
OP

JMike420

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX 2.0
Country flag
ended up doing the res delete and I'm very happy with the results
Sponsored