First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yo - I can not get my tunerview to connect via Bluetooth to my Ktuner v1.2. It keeps giving me a message that the pin or passcode is incorrect, but it never asks me to enter one (photo attached). Using a Fire 7 tablet. HELP!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Need help with Connecting Tunerview through Bluetooth 257953EB-043F-4637-9D6C-0A05DA80A871
Sponsored

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Yo - I can not get my tunerview to connect via Bluetooth to my Ktuner v1.2. It keeps giving me a message that the pin or passcode is incorrect, but it never asks me to enter one (photo attached). Using a Fire 7 tablet. HELP!!!

257953EB-043F-4637-9D6C-0A05DA80A871.jpeg
Go into the ktuner app and click on "enable BT pin advanced" and see if that works. I had the same issue with my aftermarket headunit, and that's what worked for me.

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
257953EB-043F-4637-9D6C-0A05DA80A871.jpeg
On Fire 7 tablet you have to pair the KTuner unit from the Android OS. Go to the bluetooth settings, pair the unit and you will be able to connect from TunerView.

OP
OP
Toadman73

Toadman73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
On Fire 7 tablet you have to pair the KTuner unit from the Android OS. Go to the bluetooth settings, pair the unit and you will be able to connect from TunerView.
It’s not showing as discoverable..... I tried it plugged into the laptop and into the OBD 2 port. Am I missing something?? I also tried every setting from the Ktuner menu as well..

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It’s not showing as discoverable..... I tried it plugged into the laptop and into the OBD 2 port. Am I missing something?? I also tried every setting from the Ktuner menu as well..
When using a Fire tablet or any android device you don't need to change the BT settings with KTuner at all. That's only for the Lite version (headunit) and you need to unplug from OBD and from USB to reboot the unit after changing the BT settings.
Try to turn off the Bluetooth on the tablet and back on, sometimes it helps. KTuner unit needs to be plugged in to the OBD port only and car needs to be running or in accessory mode.

OP
OP
Toadman73

Toadman73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally figured it out and everything is working as expected....I feel pretty stupid. I’m an Apple guy and this is the first android device I have used. Thanks for all the help!!

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Jabee12

First Name
Jabee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic si
Country flag
Finally figured it out and everything is working as expected....I feel pretty stupid. I’m an Apple guy and this is the first android device I have used. Thanks for all the help!!
Hi! I’m currently experiencing the same thing as you did and still hasn’t figured it out! How did you do it?
Sponsored