Myu

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hi, looking for helping pricing out this repair. I've looked through a lot of websites that sell parts but shipping is always crazy ($250 for $250 in parts). I'm located in the East Coast in MA. The damage is between the front grill and front face, I'm pretty sure I'll need to replace the entire piece but definitely need some advice here.
(I've looked at Rockauto, Hondapartsnow, and more. The cheapest I found was Rock auto but I don't think it's OEM.)

Honda Civic 10th gen Need help pricing out a repair - 2019 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 20210404_090758 (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
I think the insurance would end up being more expensive in the long run ;c. Here's what I see on rockauto. Unpainted though.
1617656856399.png
NVM, wrong part #

EDIT: This one

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatch Sport CVT
Country flag
I think the insurance would end up being more expensive in the long run ;c. Here's what I see on rockauto. Unpainted though.
1617656856399.png
I've seen the grille anywhere from $40 on ebay (when I ordered one it didn't fit) to $180 aftermarket but guaranteed to fit.
The bumper is a good price but paint matching will cause that number to skyrocket. Probably right around the $700 mark just like OEM

OP
OP

Myu

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Shipping for that one part is $144.

Didn't know paint matching would be that expensive... Ouch.
Figure 300-400$ per panel to paint, and you can see why it's so expensive.

OP
OP

Myu

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Figure 300-400$ per panel to paint, and you can see why it's so expensive.
Think I'll just tank it and grab the OEM from Rock Auto. Going to be a pricey fix. Also have to source a front grill, I don't think that will pop out. :(

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatch Sport CVT
Country flag
Think I'll just tank it and grab the OEM from Rock Auto. Going to be a pricey fix. Also have to source a front grill, I don't think that will pop out. :(
If you're doing the work yourself, buy a stock replacement on eBay. If it doesn't fit (mine didnt but I also bought an aftermarket style) just return it to them and you'll get a full refund. Ebay grilles are like $50-60

OP
OP

Myu

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
If you're doing the work yourself, buy a stock replacement on eBay. If it doesn't fit (mine didnt but I also bought an aftermarket style) just return it to them and you'll get a full refund. Ebay grilles are like $50-60
Currently having troubles sourcing the exact part number for the Hatchback front grille as I think they're different. Do you have any idea on where to source that?

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Currently having troubles sourcing the exact part number for the Hatchback front grille as I think they're different. Do you have any idea on where to source that?
71121-TGG-A01

civicdriver_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX Sedan NA 2.0 L CVT
Country flag

When I saw the damage to your civic this video made me wonder if this was yours. Good luck with the repair, I hope you get a good price and get it fixed!

OP
OP

Myu

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag

When I saw the damage to your civic this video made me wonder if this was yours. Good luck with the repair, I hope you get a good price and get it fixed!
Forgot to mention that most certainly was not me lol. I had a trailer hitch bump into me.

Also for those who are wondering or have similar damage, the parts cost me $354 & 234 shipping from Honda Parts Now (paid more for OEM). Then after that the painting got quoted at $200 (I've yet to drop if off though). All in all too damn pricey.
Sponsored