Need help from US members to order TypeR subframe brace

HondaFan2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 PMM CTR (ex BMW 420d GC)
Country flag
Hello,

I'm from Europe and here we are in the middle ages when it comes to procuring components/after market parts.
The only way to procure a subframe brace + 2 screws is from US. And of course US Honda dealers do not accept payments with non-US CC.

Can someone purchase those for me? (I'd prefer some regular members)
If so please contact me and I'll provide the parts number and pay for them(I have PayPal). Of course your time will be compensated also.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback Sport+ 2018
Country flag
Hey,

i'm using Planetexpress as forwarder to the Netherlands. I'm ordering from us stores and paying with paypal (option, pay with bankaccount, not creditcard. Never had problems with denied payment with this option) and ship it to my forwardaddress in the US. They ship it to me then. When payment not accepted, Planetexpress can make the purchase for you also and when they receive the order, they will ship it to you. www.planetexpress.com

Works great for me.

OP
OP

HondaFan2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 PMM CTR (ex BMW 420d GC)
Country flag
Hey,

i'm using Planetexpress as forwarder to the Netherlands. I'm ordering from us stores and paying with paypal (option, pay with bankaccount, not creditcard. Never had problems with denied payment with this option) and ship it to my forwardaddress in the US. They ship it to me then. When payment not accepted, Planetexpress can make the purchase for you also and when they receive the order, they will ship it to you. www.planetexpress.com

Works great for me.
Hello Alexander,

Thank you for the great idea.
I knew about these proxy services but wasn't sure which were legit.
I'll created a free account to use for this purchase.

I placed the order, it worked (so far).

Best regards

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback Sport+ 2018
Country flag
Hope it works out for you. Never had any problems with Planetexpress. If you have any questions about them just shoot me a dm.

JayDiem

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8, 2007 Ram 1500, 2000 CRV
Country flag
This company is really called planet express? lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Need help from US members to order TypeR subframe brace 1618467503710
Sponsored