Need help finding a good set of black lug nuts for my tuning wheels!

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so i ordered a kit of mishimoto lug nut kit cause it was black and looked awesome and had 4 of the nuts that were ''special lock nuts''
in that they were 7 sided and required a special tool but they are too big to fit in the holes on my rims...

So, i need to find a nice looking set of black lug nuts that are sold as a set and include 4 locking nuts...
Can you guys recommend, or help me out on this please :)

THanks...

(this is what i ordered and it's too big:)
Honda Civic 10th gen Need help finding a good set of black lug nuts for my tuning wheels! 1598921628252
Sponsored

OP
OP
yansag1982

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6-Spd Manual
I ordered a set of Project Kics EL53 with compression bolts.

OP
OP
yansag1982

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i must say i NEED ''tuner Style'' lug nuts..those you guys suggested wouldn't fit in my wheels because the holes for the nuts are too small.
The size of the holes i mesured is 21mm

Last edited:

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i must say i NEED ''tuner Style'' lug nuts..those you guys suggested wouldn't fit in my wheels because the holes for the nuts are too small.
The size of the holes i mesured is 21mm
What do you mean too big? Are you sure the lug won't fit? Or is it the tool that won't fit all the way?The lugs should be able to fit fine its probably the tool is not seated all the way in the lug nut because its too thick. Try using another socket I had the same problem when I changed to some forged wheels.

OP
OP
yansag1982

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What do you mean too big? Are you sure the lug won't fit? Or is it the tool that won't fit all the way?The lugs should be able to fit fine its probably the tool is not seated all the way in the lug nut because its too thick. Try using another socket I had the same problem when I changed to some forged wheels.
no, the mishimoto nuts at the base are 25mm wide...it's too big it won't fit in the wheels.
I measured the holes by inserting different sockets and measuring them and the biggest one that fit is a tad bigger than 21mm. outside diameter.

I ended up ordering this kit because it sayd the outside diameter of the nuts is 20mm so they should fit perfectly:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07Q87S655/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and no i don't plan to install the cone caps or whatever lol

EDIT: here is what i'm working with...it's a VERY small hole in those wheels:
Honda Civic 10th gen Need help finding a good set of black lug nuts for my tuning wheels! 1598926230948

OP
OP
yansag1982

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine are black too. Wait till you use them during winter time.
well...you should not expect anything to stay nice and rust free if you drive in the winter with all the abrasive they put on the roads...you should have a winter set and a summer set.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
well...you should not expect anything to stay nice and rust free if you drive in the winter with all the abrasive they put on the roads...you should have a winter set and a summer set.
Well I’m not that rich enough to have a second set of wheels, tires, and lug nuts.

OP
OP
yansag1982

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well I’m not that rich enough to have a second set of wheels, tires, and lug nuts.
winter tires are mendatory here...and its easier to have two sets of wheels so you can change your wheels in your garage twice a year...and with that comes winter lug nuts as well hehe :)

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no, the mishimoto nuts at the base are 25mm wide...it's too big it won't fit in the wheels.
I measured the holes by inserting different sockets and measuring them and the biggest one that fit is a tad bigger than 21mm. outside diameter.

I ended up ordering this kit because it sayd the outside diameter of the nuts is 20mm so they should fit perfectly:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07Q87S655/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and no i don't plan to install the cone caps or whatever lol

EDIT: here is what i'm working with...it's a VERY small hole in those wheels:
1598926230948.png

Looks normal to me. But since you cant fit a socket around it. Try looking at these. Project kics makes a lot of different kind of lugs. They aren't cheap though... They're racing lug nuts.

https://www.nengun.com/project-kics/monolith-t1-06-wheel-nuts

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
winter tires are mendatory here...and its easier to have two sets of wheels so you can change your wheels in your garage twice a year...and with that comes winter lug nuts as well hehe :)
Well that’s a different case here in the US then.
Sponsored