Amomicivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 and Civic 2012
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello,

Anyone have the heated seats wiring diagram for a 2017 Civic? I want to install them in my 2017 LX using oem parts.

Thank you very much.
Sponsored

imccly89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT WOP
Country flag
I installed two universal (non oem) seat heater kits and installed them in the driver and passenger seats of my hatch sport. I just followed the directions included and watched a couple of YouTube videos. Note: you'll have to tap off of 12V on the fuse box that's only active when the car is on. The slot marked for seat heaters didn't have a fuse and didn't get power (it wasn't wired in since the car didn't come with seat heaters).

I took a bunch of pictures when I did this install a couple months ago. It took a couple hours per side, but having seat heaters is so worth it. If there's some interest, I could put together a diy.

OP
OP
Amomicivic

Amomicivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 and Civic 2012
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I installed two universal (non oem) seat heater kits and installed them in the driver and passenger seats of my hatch sport. I just followed the directions included and watched a couple of YouTube videos. Note: you'll have to tap off of 12V on the fuse box that's only active when the car is on. The slot marked for seat heaters didn't have a fuse and didn't get power (it wasn't wired in since the car didn't come with seat heaters).

I took a bunch of pictures when I did this install a couple months ago. It took a couple hours per side, but having seat heaters is so worth it. If there's some interest, I could put together a diy.
The price of the OEM heating pads is very competitive, so if I make my mind, I will use them. Is is very hard to reinstall the hog rings?

BTW, I found the wiring diagram. Does anybody know what is inside the Heater Control Unit? (A relay box?) I found just one at the drivers seat at $90 at CHH, but there is not one for the passenger seat.

Attachments

Ryan_P

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex Sedan
Country flag
The price of the OEM heating pads is very competitive, so if I make my mind, I will use them. Is is very hard to reinstall the hog rings?

BTW, I found the wiring diagram. Does anybody know what is inside the Heater Control Unit? (A relay box?) I found just one at the drivers seat at $90 at CHH, but there is not one for the passenger seat.
Amomicivic, I am looking at installing OEM parts in my 18 civic. Would you be able to share what you all used along with any install instructions if you used them? Also, did you use the OEM buttons?