Need color matched bumper plugs after plate removal...

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
Well, it looks like I will buy the color match plugs in my link....and if I really can't stand them, I will then come up with a solution that requires me to paint them. Cars look great y'all!
Just curious, what state are you in that is illegal? I know here in ny it is illegal and yes, they do pull you over over the tiniest thing including front plates.
:bs:
Sponsored

OP
OP
VooDuuChild

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
Just curious, what state are you in that is illegal? I know here in ny it is illegal and yes, they do pull you over over the tiniest thing including front plates.
:bs:
Washington state we are required to have front plates...however, we've been running without for years so far, no issues...knocking on the wood on my desk right now.

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A front plate looks so much better than those plugs in my opinion:confused:

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
I saw one person did their own and at least in the pics, it looked ok...but I am so OCD I don't know if I could live up to my own standards. Anyone got the hookup or do I just take the hit and spend the $27?
I did end up painting my own bumper plugs. I just picked up those same interior trim retainers from autozone and painted it myself. I happened to find a plastic model spray paint that matched Sonic Gray perfectly. I’ve been meaning to paint up another batch of Sonic Grays for someone else that needed them.

But it looks like you have Modern Steel Metallic and I haven’t found a match for that yet. The touch up paint will probably match perfectly, just not sure how smooth the finished product will look.
Sponsored