pescado.malo

First Name
Orion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch 1.5t 6mt
Country flag
I’m trying to get some new brake pads either carbotech or hawk. But I can’t find ones for the hatchback. Do the sedan brake pads fit onto the hatchback calipers? And also, what is best recommended for the rear considering the electronic e brake
Sponsored

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I'm not sure, I just went on RockAuto and looked up a good brand and bought some.
Are you using your civic as a daily driver? Need a little more performance? Maybe a track car?

OP
OP
pescado.malo

pescado.malo

First Name
Orion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch 1.5t 6mt
Country flag
I'm not sure, I just went on RockAuto and looked up a good brand and bought some.
Are you using your civic as a daily driver? Need a little more performance? Maybe a track car?
Daily driver/ some aggressive and spirited canyon driving on the weekends. And for sure, I’ll give it a look

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Daily driver/ some aggressive and spirited canyon driving on the weekends. And for sure, I’ll give it a look
Did you find anything you like? I bought the Powerstop brand one. My Civic is my daily driver, but why not install better brakes eh?

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
pretty sure all the civics except SI and R have the same brakes. I think the SI rears are the same as well.
Sponsored