Need a Milltek Catback? Click Here

OP
OP
FK8_K20c1

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Bump
Sponsored

FK8_Track_Pig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Prelude, 2019 Honda Civic Type R, 1995 Nissan Micra
Country flag
Have you tried replacing the center resonator and using a front resonator? The resonator looks smaller. I thought the unresonated was perfect until I got a catted downpipe, then it sounded farty. I installed the road+ resonator (center) and it was too quiet. I'm wondering if using the front resonator and removing the center resonator is the in between.
I've thought about the same thing, had the non resonated with a catless downpipe, was way too loud, switched to a catted downpipe and didn't like the sound and finally switched to the part resonated and been happy with it. Always wondered if the middle resonator delete pipe with the front resonator would return some of that turbo spool and make it a littler louder.
Really love this exhaust though, I like how there's multiple options to get it sounding the way you want and you're not stuck with one option like most exhausts. It's also one of the few exhausts that doesn't fit like complete shit in the bumper, way too many exhausts out there that have a enormous gap in between the tips and the rear bumper.