Nearly 4 months since I sold my CTR... thoughts/reflections

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Glad to see you're enjoying your new Mazda! 👍 The FK8 is and will always be a special car. I can't see being without mine in the future.

OP
Zeffy94

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Glad to see you're enjoying your new Mazda! 👍 The FK8 is and will always be a special car. I can't see being without mine in the future.
You have two special cars haha - the FK8 AND an NSX. I still couldn't imagine being without mine but it's been much easier than I thought to be honest.

Good to hear! I have another car so the CTR is for stressed driving lol. I also got a Honda Insight Touring, been to Tn, NC, SC, GA, and all over Fl in it, comfortable, automatic and great on gas. My only problem, I see all the other Type R's when I'm driving the Insight and barely when I drive the R.

Whatever makes you happy in the long run and stay away from the haters!!
I very much so considered getting a hybrid, but I couldn't find any I could vibe with (to be honest I considered a Prius because I do like them but I think it would've been too extreme a transition for me). I get somewhere around 400 miles with my Mazda which means I've had to fill up a lot less - big time gas savings!

Advertisement

Advertisement