Conika

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Just planning my build and I wanted to know of any reputable shops in the state for XGen Si? I know of a few Subaru shops like Turbo Time, and Redemption.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Another idea is to do a remote etune with either Derek Robinson (IMW-Tuned/TSP) or John Vega (Phearable).

OP
OP
Conika

Conika

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I don't know a lot about the process. I was kinda looking for a shop to do everything at once for me. Like all bolt ons, PRL turbo and a tune. Not sure if these offer options in the K Tuner kinda like the access ports did in subarus. Just trying to make sure everything is correct. Im not going to half ass this if ya know what i mean.

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I don't know a lot about the process. I was kinda looking for a shop to do everything at once for me. Like all bolt ons, PRL turbo and a tune. Not sure if these offer options in the K Tuner kinda like the access ports did in subarus. Just trying to make sure everything is correct. Im not going to half ass this if ya know what i mean.
most any shop can perform the bolt ons.. if i had a SI, i would have a imw tune. dont bother trying to get a custom tune from anyone in NC.. no one knows the platform.
Sponsored