NC Folks!

jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring
Jamo, I was shopping EX-L w/Sensing and Touring. Priority in Huntersville quoted me $2,355 off Touring MSRP and $1,737 off EX-L/Sensing. These offers were back on June 21, 2016. Since that time I've been biding my time for Hatchback info, so I've only kept in minimal contact with them (and other dealers I was talking to in Statesville, Concord, Gastonia and Charlotte). Looking at inventory now versus the summer, I don't know if they'd honor the discounts they were offering back in June.

I'm waiting to see the Hatchback in person & get MSRPs on those trim levels. I'm going to shop the Sport Touring, but I fear that it'll be a higher MSRP than 4-door and they'll be trying to get sticker price. Depending on if I like it and how the pricing works, I could see myself ending back up with a Dark Grey Touring, my original target.

Please keep me posted if you find any good deals!
Hey Wally,
I hear ya, I'm thinking along the same lines. Southpoint Honda in Durham quoted about $2200 off MSRP on an EX-L w/ HS. I'm still shopping around but that's the best I've come across so far. Let me know if you find anything on your end. FYI - I saw Leith Honda in Raleigh has a grey CPO Touring in stock for just under $25k.
Sponsored

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
I'm from Charlotte area! I am waiting out for the Hatchback Touring (or EX w/ sensing) But I guess it doesn't matter at this point since i have to wait for both anyway...i'm getting impatient.

sumncguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T Aegean Blue
Country flag
I work in Morrisville and live in Hillsborough. Maybe we ought to start a group meet up. Nice convoy tour up to the parkway for the leaves changing. 86n to 58w to the Parkway.

ghostie

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX-P
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I work in Morrisville and live in Hillsborough. Maybe we ought to start a group meet up. Nice convoy tour up to the parkway for the leaves changing. 86n to 58w to the Parkway.
Sounds like a good idea!

DjinTonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring, silver.
Country flag
I bought my '16 Touring coupe from Crown (Southpoint) Honda in Durham (my local dealer) on Oct 14. I got them to about double the discount (final: $2271) they initially offered, because I gave them a deposit to locate or build my car within a month, and they agreed to price-match other dealers. (The manager did tell me that they weren't going to keep the deposit if I wound up buying elsewhere.) BTW, their policy is that if you buy from them and you can find the exact same car for less at another dealer (in writing) within 48 hours, they will refund 110% of the difference.

Last edited:

E-Rod

Honda Fanatic
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR (CW)
Hey guys! I'm about 30 min north of Charlotte in Concord. Starting to see a good bit of 2016 Civics around this area now.
They are all over the place in Charlotte! It's a new game for me now.. trying to pick out the trim as I drive by (EX, EX-T, Touring). ;)

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic LX Coupe 6 speed manual ,2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5 speed manual
I am west of Asheville,very few gen X civic's in the area.

I have only seen one coupe and one sedan.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am west of Asheville,very few gen X civic's in the area.

I have only seen one coupe and one sedan.
Beautiful up there you have mountains I have ocean Nc is the place for me

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic LX Coupe 6 speed manual ,2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5 speed manual
Saw a green coupe this afternoon,we both stared at each other and turned our heads as we passed
:p