NC Folks!

Garagegoblin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
Country flag
Hey, anyone in NC on here? I am right here in Raleigh. Not many of the newest generations spotted so far. Say hey, if you see me.

Honda Civic 10th gen NC Folks! NewRide
Sponsored

AzulKari

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
I'm from Raleigh as well near NC State! I'll keep an eye for you, if I end up making the switch from my G37s it will probably be this next spring or summer. I'm really trying to wait it out for the Si but the new turbo looks like its actually good enough fun.

OP
OP
Garagegoblin

Garagegoblin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
Country flag
Hey Azul, nice ride! I fully understand waiting out the Si, I just don't have that kind of patience. :) See ya around.

WallyBR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 MSM Civic Touring Sedan, 2012 Odyssey
Country flag
Hello, all. I live in Cornelius - outside of Charlotte. I've been in the market for a 4-door Civic since June. I'm going to wait a bit at this point to see how the 5-doors look before purchasing. I'm pretty locked in on either the dark grey or dark blue Touring model. If I go 5-door, I'm looking at either the EX-L w/Sensing or Sport Touring. Hopefully there won't be a big price bump for the 5-door. My local dealer in Huntersville, NC is quoting me $2,355 off of MSRP, so I hope the incentives on the 5-door are good too. I'll post here if I make a purchase!

ghostie

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX-P
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in the north raleigh area! apparently I'm the only one with a 2016 civic coupe in my area at the moment..

jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring
Hey everyone. I live in the Raleigh area and I'm looking to
buy an EX-L or Touring sedan. I'd appreciate if you'd share what you paid from NC dealerships. So far the best quote I've had on an ex-l is $24,146 before ttl. Thanks!

jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring
Hello, all. I live in Cornelius - outside of Charlotte. I've been in the market for a 4-door Civic since June. I'm going to wait a bit at this point to see how the 5-doors look before purchasing. I'm pretty locked in on either the dark grey or dark blue Touring model. If I go 5-door, I'm looking at either the EX-L w/Sensing or Sport Touring. Hopefully there won't be a big price bump for the 5-door. My local dealer in Huntersville, NC is quoting me $2,355 off of MSRP, so I hope the incentives on the 5-door are good too. I'll post here if I make a purchase!
Hey WallyBr, which model/trim did the Huntersville dealer quote you $2355 off msrp? I'm having a hard time negotiating when inventory is so low, especially since I want Honda sensing!

WallyBR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 MSM Civic Touring Sedan, 2012 Odyssey
Country flag
Hey WallyBr, which model/trim did the Huntersville dealer quote you $2355 off msrp? I'm having a hard time negotiating when inventory is so low, especially since I want Honda sensing!
Jamo, I was shopping EX-L w/Sensing and Touring. Priority in Huntersville quoted me $2,355 off Touring MSRP and $1,737 off EX-L/Sensing. These offers were back on June 21, 2016. Since that time I've been biding my time for Hatchback info, so I've only kept in minimal contact with them (and other dealers I was talking to in Statesville, Concord, Gastonia and Charlotte). Looking at inventory now versus the summer, I don't know if they'd honor the discounts they were offering back in June.

I'm waiting to see the Hatchback in person & get MSRPs on those trim levels. I'm going to shop the Sport Touring, but I fear that it'll be a higher MSRP than 4-door and they'll be trying to get sticker price. Depending on if I like it and how the pricing works, I could see myself ending back up with a Dark Grey Touring, my original target.

Please keep me posted if you find any good deals!
Sponsored