Navigation issues

Scoby151

Scoby151
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Has anyone else had issues with the navigation? It's seems a lot of times my navigation will locate my position about 10 miles away from where I'm at. The indicator at the top of the screen shows its having issues connecting to satellites, but I've had navigation on other cars and never has this issue before. So basically the the navigation is worthless for about the first 15 minutes then it will start working. Other times I take off and it's fine. No consistency to the issue, sometimes it happens other tines it's fine. That's why I'm waiting to take it to the dealer because you know it will work fine when I take it.
Sponsored

civicT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Has anyone else had issues with the navigation? It's seems a lot of times my navigation will locate my position about 10 miles away from where I'm at. The indicator at the top of the screen shows its having issues connecting to satellites, but I've had navigation on other cars and never has this issue before. So basically the the navigation is worthless for about the first 15 minutes then it will start working. Other times I take off and it's fine. No consistency to the issue, sometimes it happens other tines it's fine. That's why I'm waiting to take it to the dealer because you know it will work fine when I take it.
I've had issues where it tries to send me into the ocean, or it has we go off route, do a circle and come back. I can't help but think it's messing with me and wants to find out if I will do it or not, then laugh