First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's been happening lately, mind you I rarely drive her being winter.

Yesterday, I'm not familiar downtown, okay I suck at directions (LOL) and it almost cost me. It told be to turn into a One Way street. It got to the point I had to find my way back to the highway. Even then, it still kept acting telling me to turn here, randomly redirecting, etc. and I'm on the HIGHWAY already. I had to cancel three times to get it to direct me home.

I can't remember if/when the last time I upgraded the Maps. So last night I downloaded it and this morning updated her.

I tested it out, it's not as bad. I know how to get to Starbucks but it took awhile for the maps to set?
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
It's been happening lately, mind you I rarely drive her being winter.

Yesterday, I'm not familiar downtown, okay I suck at directions (LOL) and it almost cost me. It told be to turn into a One Way street. It got to the point I had to find my way back to the highway. Even then, it still kept acting telling me to turn here, randomly redirecting, etc. and I'm on the HIGHWAY already. I had to cancel three times to get it to direct me home.

I can't remember if/when the last time I upgraded the Maps. So last night I downloaded it and this morning updated her.

I tested it out, it's not as bad. I know how to get to Starbucks but it took awhile for the maps to set?
That's why I use my phone for navigation. Google constantly is updating the maps for free.

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
Android Auto / Carplay is your friend. I think I've turned my navigation app on once on the actual headhunt.
Sponsored