cm5157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan, 2011 Ford Fiesta SES
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys,

First time posting but I've been stalking these forums for quite a while. :D Just picked up my WOP Touring a week or two ago and I'm absolutely in love. A HUGE upgrade from the 2011 Ford Fiesta SES. As a physics and aerospace student at UT, I'm a huge fan of the space industry and NASA and with a white car, I couldn't help but give it a bit of a spaceship vibe.

From the dealer:
Splash Guards
Wheel Locks
OEM Trunk Tray

Mods so far: (In one week!)
3M Door Edge Film
Acura RSX Turbo Decal
Civic Steel Door Sills
LED Footwell Lighting
Hardwired Dashcam
Tint + Visor
LED Interior Light Bulbs
NASA Vinyl Stickering

Next will be wrapping the roof in gloss black and maybe plastidipping the chrome grill and the lower portion of the trunk lid and adding red reflective tape accents. But anyways, here's Stella! More pics on my "garage" page! ;)

Honda Civic 10th gen NASA Themed WOP Touring! civicx-7-

Honda Civic 10th gen NASA Themed WOP Touring! civicx-7-

Honda Civic 10th gen NASA Themed WOP Touring! civicx-6-

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
Can you start start a Dash Cam thread, showing what you got and how it's hard-wired? Considering how stupid some drivers are, it should be an option that would result in a lower insurance premium.
Also, the reason so many videos of the meteorite hitting Russia a couple years ago, was because many have dash cams, to prevent insurance fraud.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You need to find a bigger version of the little roof antenna. And put a name on it... USS Civica. :p

OP
OP
cm5157

cm5157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan, 2011 Ford Fiesta SES
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you start start a Dash Cam thread, showing what you got and how it's hard-wired? Considering how stupid some drivers are, it should be an option that would result in a lower insurance premium.
Also, the reason so many videos of the meteorite hitting Russia a couple years ago, was because many have dash cams, to prevent insurance fraud.
Yeah I'll start a thread on the DIY page either tonight or tomorrow depending upon when I finish my lab report. It's not a difficult install, probably took me at max 15 minutes, and much of that was trying to find a grounding point and the right fuse to tap.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Nice job, I'm glad you're not a bigger fan of Beluga whales!

Honda Civic 10th gen NASA Themed WOP Touring! beluga-white-whale-large

Last edited:

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Dash Cam thread already available.

Dash cams and installations
Sponsored