Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I received my cmc from naperformance last week, but it came shipped directly from a honda dealership in a sealed package with honda part# for 2020 civic. I understand he probably modifies og cylinder but I'm not sure this one is modified it. The ship from address was a honda dealership. Anybody else that bought one of this experience similar? I feel like I just paid 250 for an original CMC. Any feedback on this will be appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
Do they just remove the clutch delay valve from an OEM MC and send them out?

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Do they just remove the clutch delay valve from an OEM MC and send them out?
I'm not sure, the delay valve is easily removed from the slave cylinder but I think it's more involved with the cmc, not just a quick removal... But I don't know for sure. If it was that easy anyone would do it.

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
I'm not sure, the delay valve is easily removed from the slave cylinder but I think it's more involved with the cmc, not just a quick removal... But I don't know for sure. If it was that easy anyone would do it.
Your right, I was thinking of the slave cylinder.
My bad.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
He just responded to my email, said it is modified just resealed in original bag.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I did open up a case on PayPal and I think that's why he replied, he replied the same thing to the paypal dispute. Luckily I was able to close this dispute.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I did open up a case on PayPal and I think that's why he replied, he replied the same thing to the paypal dispute. Luckily I was able to close this dispute.
I had this same issue with GarageLine. Never responded to a single email until I filed a dispute and it was resolved almost immediately

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I had this same issue with GarageLine. Never responded to a single email until I filed a dispute and it was resolved almost immediately
Yeah same for me for some other parts places. I use paypal credit for alot ofy car purchses for this reason, Along with the no interest for 6 months

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I received mine packaged in the original honda packaging as well, it was modified just install it. Not sure why you would open a dispute or why you would think someone with Emans reputation would just send you a stock CMC. I had a Clutchmasters clutch and the difference was easy to feel, idk what clutch you are running but I assume you will be able to tell right away that it works better than stock.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I received mine packaged in the original honda packaging as well, it was modified just install it. Not sure why you would open a dispute or why you would think someone with Emans reputation would just send you a stock CMC. I had a Clutchmasters clutch and the difference was easy to feel, idk what clutch you are running but I assume you will be able to tell right away that it works better than stock.
It came directly from a honda dealership, said nothing about naperformance sealed in original bag, just looked sketchy to me. If he would reply to emails like any decent business owner does a dispute would not be needed. But it got cleared up so all is good now.

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
I received my cmc from naperformance last week, but it came shipped directly from a honda dealership in a sealed package with honda part# for 2020 civic. I understand he probably modifies og cylinder but I'm not sure this one is modified it. The ship from address was a honda dealership. Anybody else that bought one of this experience similar? I feel like I just paid 250 for an original CMC. Any feedback on this will be appreciated.

My CMC came the same way and felt a little sketchy too. But maybe eman has contracted out some of the work now since there's a lot of demand.
Sponsored