Nailed a deer tonight....

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Damn Will that sucks....If you don't mind me asking what part of DC were you at when this happened? I'm like 25min outside DC on the MD side, so i am very familiar with the area.

I figured this would happen as I posted a thread about securing this car especially in the area we live in , and many *Expletive's* around here are itching for a Lick. Those weels go for a pretty penny on the market.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ScubaLou

ScubaLou

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 2014 VFR800
Country flag
That’s a real shame about the wheels. Sorry to hear that, hopefully they get things sorted out in a timely fashion. Sorry I never gave an update but I ended up getting my car back about a week and a half ago, kept getting the runaround and being told the pumper was on its way, on its way, on its way and then finally they told me it was back ordered… And then four days later they called me and told me my car was ready to be picked up. Go figure. Total time in the shop was a little bit over a month, but they did a great job and I’m happy to have it back. Unfortunately, we got about a foot of snow within a week of getting It back so now it is cooped up in the garage until the roads clear up and all the salt washes away.