NA Performance Type R Retro Fit Clutch kit

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Paid on May 19th.
Label printed on June 6th.

Tracking still says "Label Created", in other words, not shipped yet.
maybe shoot him a dm on instagram, might've just got unlucky and bought as a batch was being cleaned out so he had to make a new one

such a good quality product but he's basically a one man army with these clutches even though he he's got people working at his shop, 2 months is long asf but at the same time I'm not too surprised

on the bright side at least it builds up some anticipation lol :spaz: you'll love it once you have it
Sponsored

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
maybe shoot him a dm on instagram, might've just got unlucky and bought as a batch was being cleaned out so he had to make a new one

such a good quality product but he's basically a one man army with these clutches even though he he's got people working at his shop, 2 months is long asf but at the same time I'm not too surprised

on the bright side at least it builds up some anticipation lol :spaz: you'll love it once you have it
I'm not on any social media, but if it takes much longer, I'll make an account just to DM him.

Every morning I wake up and see my rv6 turbo sitting on my table and just shake my head.... nothing I can do about it.

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I'm not on any social media, but if it takes much longer, I'll make an account just to DM him.
Well my instagram account was just deleted even before I could use it... somehow I violated their terms of use and my account cannot be recovered. I did use a burner phone number to activate the account, but instagram doesn't need my damn phone number.

Now I'm really screwed as I have no way to know if I was forgotten or am still in the queue to get the next batch. It would seen that since he created a shipping label for me, but that it is still not shipped, I have been lost in the mix and may never get my clutch.

Anyone out there wait more than 2 months after paying? (I need some reassurance)

Clemtide

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Well my instagram account was just deleted even before I could use it... somehow I violated their terms of use and my account cannot be recovered. I did use a burner phone number to activate the account, but instagram doesn't need my damn phone number.

Now I'm really screwed as I have no way to know if I was forgotten or am still in the queue to get the next batch. It would seen that since he created a shipping label for me, but that it is still not shipped, I have been lost in the mix and may never get my clutch.

Anyone out there wait more than 2 months after paying? (I need some reassurance)

I would not fret about the wait time at 2 months. He is known for taking a while to ship things out. I cannot link other threads where people have been worried but I remember reading about people in your situation on more than one occasion.

I just ordered my Kzcmc this week and I expect to be waiting a good bit as well.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
I would not fret about the wait time at 2 months. He is known for taking a while to ship things out. I cannot link other threads where people have been worried but I remember reading about people in your situation on more than one occasion.

I just ordered my Kzcmc this week and I expect to be waiting a good bit as well.
FYI @Unity Performance has KzCMC in stock i believe.

Ex-t hammer

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX-T 6spd sold. Accord 2.0 10AT '18
Country flag
I believe they only sell it as an addition to purchasing a clutch kit. Don't think you can get just the CMC.
I just ordered my CMC this past Saturday and I'm still waiting for my email confirmation for when it ships.

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I just ordered my CMC this past Saturday and I'm still waiting for my email confirmation for when it ships.
I already have the CMC it was about a 3 week wait till the shipping label was made. And once the shipping label was made, about 3 days till it actually went out. It's really the shipping label sitting around for 1+ month that doesn't fit my previous experience.

Last edited:

Ex-t hammer

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I already have the CMC it was about a 3 week wait till the shopping label was made. And once the shopping label was made, about 3 days till it actually went out. It's really the shopping label sitting around for 1+ month that doesn't fit my previous experience.
[/QUOTE]
Really, They must be super busy or idk y. Good thing for me it's no super rush, and I don't even have my clutch purchased yet. Took advantage of the opportunity, and one less thing to worrie about later. Thanks bro for letting me know that.

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I already have the CMC it was about a 3 week wait till the shopping label was made. And once the shopping label was made, about 3 days till it actually went out. It's really the shopping label sitting around for 1+ month that doesn't fit my previous experience.
If you bought it from Eman he’s a one man operation which is why everything is so limited he takes cares of installs and shipping at the same time

Ex-t hammer

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you bought it from Eman he’s a one man operation which is why everything is so limited he takes cares of installs and shipping at the same time
Slow service maybe yes, but the man can get away with it I'd care. Eman is the man without him clutch life would be a challenge.

Ex-t hammer

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Slow service maybe yes, but the man can get away with it I'd care. Eman is the man without him clutch life would be a challenge.
Correction I don't care if slow lol
correction i don't care, lol

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I believe they only sell it as an addition to purchasing a clutch kit. Don't think you can get just the CMC.
Correct, due to limited supply I do only offer the KzCMC's to folks getting either the ACT or Competition Clutch from us

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Correct, due to limited supply I do only offer the KzCMC's to folks getting either the ACT or Competition Clutch from us
I know this is a "pie in the sky" kinda dream, but it would be awesome if you could somehow be the official store for Eman's products. You run a really good store and Eman makes a great clutch and CMC... seems like a good match but I know California vs Canada locations...

Just saying your feedback and on the spot support would be a godsend to being able to get these parts. (I'm at 65 days now lol)

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
save your money and get the ACT or Competition from Unity and call it a day. i'm full bolt-on, ethanol, with a garrett 2860g2 and the ACT holds the power just fine. the competition would as well. can't go wrong with either of these two choices... but be sure to use the oem nichi throw-out bearing and not the ones that come with the kit.
Sponsored