First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone know how often these restock? Also does anyone have any feed back on it and if there is a better alternative that’s in stock?

Honda Civic 10th gen NA Performance Type R Retro Fit Clutch kit 5BC295C7-1273-419D-A681-9A4D44AD54A6

Honda Civic 10th gen NA Performance Type R Retro Fit Clutch kit E09C0457-A662-4FA8-9E2B-1FFF81771574

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It's pretty much unanimous that this kit is the best on the market. I just didn't want to pay twice as much as the next available options to get one here in Canada.

If you dont need a clutch like, today, then wait and get a CTR retro if it's in your budget.

OP
OP
Kaulpenney

Kaulpenney

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's pretty much unanimous that this kit is the best on the market. I just didn't want to pay twice as much as the next available options to get one here in Canada.

If you dont need a clutch like, today, then wait and get a CTR retro if it's in your budget.
Well I don’t need it this second but I’m slipping lmao so I would like to get one soon and I’ve emailed them about it and I haven’t gotten a response. Not sure the best way to get t it.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Well I don’t need it this second but I’m slipping lmao so I would like to get one soon and I’ve emailed them about it and I haven’t gotten a response. Not sure the best way to get t it.
They don't really respond to emails. Good products bad communication. It's a one man operation he's swamped. If you can wait, just drive your car easy and keep checking. Getting one over Xmas will obviously be really hard. You will also want his kzCMC. If your car gets to be undrivable and you need a kit fast look at ACT or Competition Clutch. But even those are back ordered at most places.

OP
OP
Kaulpenney

Kaulpenney

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They don't really respond to emails. Good products bad communication. It's a one man operation he's swamped. If you can wait, just drive your car easy and keep checking. Getting one over Xmas will obviously be really hard. You will also want his kzCMC. If your car gets to be undrivable and you need a kit fast look at ACT or Competition Clutch. But even those are back ordered at most places.
Damn so I pretty much have to just check and hope he releases more soon?

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Damn so I pretty much have to just check and hope he releases more soon?
Yes, he releases a small amount of them, usually, they go out of stock within a day.
Also, don't forget that you will need to wait around a month to receive it.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve had it for almost 10k miles and I’ve had no issues. Pedal feel is great and consistent. I’d honestly wait for it. I got lucky and was able to go pick up my kit which saved me quite a lot.

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
FYI for anyone that needs one... I just purchased one as they appear "in stock" right now.

Been checking this everyday for like a month now lol.
Now I've been checking my tracking number everyday... label printed but not shipped.

For anyone that has bought one, what as the normal wait time from purchase to shipped out? (I'm getting close to 2 months paid but not shipped)

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now I've been checking my tracking number everyday... label printed but not shipped.

For anyone that has bought one, what as the normal wait time from purchase to shipped out? (I'm getting close to 2 months paid but not shipped)
damn 2 months? I got mine a little bit ago, I think It took about 2 weeks for label to print then was shipped the 3rd week.

I think it's dependent on whether he has them ready to ship or is still building them, I talked to Eman and he said he tries to drop a couple a week. I think I just got lucky because I caught his early morning restock and 2 of my other buddies bought it with me along w his cmc, we all received our clutch/cmc around the same time so probably same batch

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
damn 2 months? I got mine a little bit ago, I think It took about 2 weeks for label to print then was shipped the 3rd week.
Paid on May 19th.
Label printed on June 6th.

Tracking still says "Label Created", in other words, not shipped yet.
Sponsored