My Vibrant custom 3" exhaust setup.

Vilex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rallye Red Si, 2012 Honda Fit, 2008 Ridgeline
Country flag
Just wanted to share my custom exhaust setup with my fellow Si owners.

I didn't want to spend $800 for an exhaust, for a measly 5 whp, so I had my own made. I've used Vibrant's exhausts products on a lot of my Honda's in the past and have always loved them. My setup cost around $520 all said and done, which is pretty rad. I did have trouble finding a shop to do the exhaust, apparently finding a shop who can mandrel bend 3" in my area is next to impossible, but we got it done.

I love the sound! It is catless, I didn't want to go super loud because we have a newborn and I wanted minimal drone and rasp(which it has none! :cool:)I feel like it's just the amount of loud without being obnoxious, and of course the sound will break in overtime and get a little more aggressive.

It's pretty comparable to MAP's street or stealth exhaust if I did have to say, a majority of it being i'm 100% certain they use the same resonator for their exhausts for the 10th gens.

I did make a youtube video going over everything, exhaust clips, etc if that gauges anyone's interest. Any questions or anything, let me know and i'll do my best to answer them :thumbsup:.

Honda Civic 10th gen My Vibrant custom 3" exhaust setup. IMG_20200710_150726

Honda Civic 10th gen My Vibrant custom 3" exhaust setup. IMG_20200723_123027