My Si vs GTO 6.0 & AMG CLK 55

H3llsp4wn707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 wrx
Country flag
Injen FMIC/ CAI, Maperformance Catless downpipe, aFe front pipe, aFe Takeda exhaust, pro flexfuel kit. Dyno Tuned at Church’s Automotive @ 279hp/ 342tq
Cool that Church's is still around. They were popular on the RSX forum when i got my Acura back in 2001. Thats really good power you make. Was that GTO stock? The GTO has to be around 13.5 stock id estimate. Nice runs! I have a modded wrx so i feel the pain of the 4 cylinders running out of breath on top lol

Last edited:

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
No matter how you are tuned, in the long run going against a performance tuned V6 or V8 is sort of a fool's errand. As we are running out steam in the higher RPM range, they are just getting started. I actually drive slower when a Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Dodge Charger or Challenger or even a Ford Focus RS drive besides me as to not give the wrong impression

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Cool that Church's is still around. They were popular on the RSX forum when i got my Acura back in 2001. Thats really good power you make. Was that GTO stock? The GTO has to be around 13.5 stock id estimate. Nice runs! I have a modded wrx so i feel the pain of the 4 cylinders running out of breath on top lol
13.1 stock they make. Haha thanks man ya their top end is hard to keep up with on the stock turbo. 27Won turbo is in the near future for me.
Sponsored