My rendered changes to 2016 Civic

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
^I'm a little confused what I am looking at.. I was lookng for the rear spoiler. Did you just give it a more traditional trunk lid and removed the fastback look?

MMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
I think Chamly's talking about his own thing and nothing to do with the spoiler :D

OP
OP

Chamly Hewa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EG8
I think Chamly's talking about his own thing and nothing to do with the spoiler :D
Of course it's not about the spoiler.. I do some general modifications that is practically impossible and let others see the result..
Honda Civic 10th gen My rendered changes to 2016 Civic M1xx.JPG

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
What it looks like with the C-Pillar given the identical shape of the rear glass..
E10modified.JPG
On the sedan the fastback roof does stretch out an already long car so I think your modification could work. However I wouldn't want that on the coupe. My thinking is they designed the 2016 Civic around what will look best for the coupe/Si. The sedan's length doesnt really go well with it but the coupe and Si will look perfect I think.

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
What it looks like with the C-Pillar given the identical shape of the rear glass..
E10modified.JPG
What's the point of this? Just wondering I saw the car in person today and it looks great just don't understand what the point is behind making it even