My new Si!

zonka81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan LSM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had a 2016 Civic EX that I had on lease until September 2019. Thought I really enjoyed driving the car, even though it lacks on power. Brought it in for a quick service and wound up test driving an Si coupe and absolutely loving the car. Found a local dealer that offered a hell of a deal on a Lunar Silver sedan and talked them down even more and drove it off the lot that day. As I stated before, I thought the base Civic was fun to drive, but this thing is in a different league and I'm trying to find random little errands to run just so I can justify driving it. Only downside is I just found out that I am going to be moving to a state that doesn't require front license plates :(
Honda Civic 10th gen My new Si! ctySAGA
Sponsored

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2018 VW Atlas
Country flag
Congrats on the new Si!!

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
Lunar silver is honestly the best color lol. I appreciate the front vents the most of the si and type r but instead of upgrading to a manual I’m doing a bumper conversion so I can get the feature I like without paying the trade loss.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Had a 2016 Civic EX that I had on lease until September 2019. Thought I really enjoyed driving the car, even though it lacks on power. Brought it in for a quick service and wound up test driving an Si coupe and absolutely loving the car. Found a local dealer that offered a hell of a deal on a Lunar Silver sedan and talked them down even more and drove it off the lot that day. As I stated before, I thought the base Civic was fun to drive, but this thing is in a different league and I'm trying to find random little errands to run just so I can justify driving it. Only downside is I just found out that I am going to be moving to a state that doesn't require front license plates :(
ctySAGA.jpg
Welcome to the club! Sorry about the front license plate. I had to stress several times at my dealer to not fucking drill holes in the bumper. They will just do it, even if the state does not require front plates. They listened to me luckily. I think there are some kind of stubs you can put in the hole to close them up.

OP
OP
zonka81

zonka81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan LSM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome to the club! Sorry about the front license plate. I had to stress several times at my dealer to not fucking drill holes in the bumper. They will just do it, even if the state does not require front plates. They listened to me luckily. I think there are some kind of stubs you can put in the hole to close them up.
Thanks! I live in Minnesota which does require front plates so they install the plate frame as soon as it arrives at the dealer. I'll have to look into the stubs

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
Congrats! Now its time to read through the forum about which mods you want to "enhance" your Si. Let the FUN begin! :nixon:

My 2 cents, in no order of importance:
winter wheels
clear coat
ktuner

Last edited:

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
ctySAGA.jpg
Congrats! Glad you enjoy the new car, how does it compare with your EX?

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
That is a beautiful car. I'm coming up on my two year anniversary on my Si, and I still look for reasons to drive it.

numbakrunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIvic Si
Country flag
I'll debating on getting an exhaust cause this thing is super quiet and I'm hard of hearing.
Sponsored