MY NEW CIVIC AND NEW BBS RS-GT WHEELS

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
I believe I saw your car on Facebook? Nice looking wheels and what is the size + offset?

OP
OP
jakbluecivic

jakbluecivic

Jakbluecivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic Exl turbo
Thanks for all positive comments. ..specs is 18"x8 and offset 40. 245/40/18 tires.

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
The only problem I see with BBS wheels is they cost soo much money... in the price range of Volks. Correct me if I'm wrong but believe most of these wheels are forged??

micha3lwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CBP EX-T, 2013 CRV EX
Country flag
The only problem I see with BBS wheels is they cost soo much money... in the price range of Volks. Correct me if I'm wrong but believe most of these wheels are forged??
You get what you pay for. BBS wheels are high quality and yes they are 2 or even 3 piece forged. There's a reason why so many wheel companies make replicas of BBS wheels. You can get replicas for pretty cheap, i.e. ESR, Varstoens, etc.

Personally, I'm going with these wheels once I figure out what suspension I will run.

Attachments

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Love that look. Blue is now number one for me. Also now because on the coupe I rather have black and gray interior then the reds black and ivory interior. EW Those rims look awesome. 18s seem to be the way to go. How is the ride quality?

speedfreak101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 honda crv exl w/nav
Are you planning on lowering it. I would think 1-1/2" or so. Just to tighten up the fender gap. I thought I read on a thread here that H&R should have springs out pretty soon.