Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Definitely the 1.5R / 1.5 Race tune. It disables Artificial Knock Rise by default, meaning you will make a little more power, that power will be more consistent. It's hard to really show just how impactful it is unless you had a chance to run the standard 1.5 tune and the 1.5R tune. Both are great, don't get me wrong, but the 1.5R is better.
Thanks man i appreciate the reply ill most likely be getting the 1.5/R tune from them!
Sponsored

snyperwolf62

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX w/Honda Sensing
Country flag
Where do you define the Custom Boost Levels that are used in the quick adjustments? I've tried clicking around some options that I thought would be it, but I cant find where the tables are xD

edit: I found the tables (the drop down menu on the main table on the layout page), but I don't know what the relation of AP and RPM is or how to set what the boost level is for the quick adjustment, for example if I wanted to set the tune 3 target to 22PSI...

Last edited:

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
If you found the target tables that's where you set the boost target. If you don't understand the relationship of the values try changing the quick adjustment options and then looking at what it puts in the table, since they're labeled. The online help also has information.
Sponsored