My investigative work today at the dealer..

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
So I went to the dealer where I currently am right now in Ontario, won't mention the name of the dealer because I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but I did learn a few new things. PM me if you must know.

My main concerns I was addressing today were C-Pillar dents, and recent paint issues I've seen some members having. The also has a good selection of coupes in stock too. Almost 10 of them!

First off the c-pillar crease/dents. There was 1 LX I found with a decent dent (my picture doesn't do it justice) Also, I concluded that approximately 25% of the new civics on the lot have c-pillar issues. It was odd to see that the creases or dents I found today because they were almost all identical. I would describe it as minor, the crease was much worse on the lower part of the cars right above the back window and pretty much fully disappeared about half way up the c-pillar.

The picture below is hard to tell I'm sorry, but I didn't want to wipe off the dust on the cars because I'm trying to respect the car.. It is literally at the very back of the rear window, this one goes all the way up the c-pillar and there is a larger size dent at the top of the pillar where it straightens out to flat at the top. (Very similar to my crease on my EX-T)
Honda Civic 10th gen My investigative work today at the dealer.. ima

Now for some positive findings, I found a blue touring with the factory areo kit, looks super sharp! For anyone with a blue civic I'd highly recommend it ;-)

My last finding, some members might already know this, but the EX-T coupes, therefore, all turbo coupes come with the Contiential tires! Must be nice!

Cheers!

Honda Civic 10th gen My investigative work today at the dealer.. image

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Damn that green is sexy. Im so close to picking a touring trim up but these issues have me on edge.

OP
OP
NorthernEX-T

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Damn that green is sexy. Im so close to picking a touring trim up but these issues have me on edge.
I say go for it, I am not trying to bash Honda one bit. They are my brand and they always will be. Honda WILL make these issues right.
Sponsored