My Homelink install

digz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I’ve read a lot of threads on this and I just want to make sure I get what I need.
The wiring posted in other thread on Amazon is no longer available....anyone have a part number for wiring or better yet a pigtail?
I have a 2018 hatch sport touring.

36650-T2A-A11ZH (Carbon black)
Wiring?

Thanks for any help
Sponsored

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wiring for my eventually-to-be-done Homelink project came from the donor Odyssey I found at the local wrecker.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea, the easiest way to find a pigtail for the homelink is to get it with the donor parts all together, I just did a brief search on the part catalog, still no luck in finding just the pigtail, I guess this is the tricky one...
But, luckily I found this post on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Ho...ge-Door-module-/332960556963?oid=332916575875

This is exactly what you need I believe, only it comes with all 5 wires and you only need 4 of them on pin 1,2 and 4,5
The seller in description said he/she could adjust the length of the wire (which I think it's already good enough as in the pictures), I think it'll not be a problem to have him/her just send you 4 wire instead

OP
OP
digz

digz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Thanks!

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag
If you're talking about Homelink in a mirror, the OEM Hyundai Elentra mirrors are basically plug-and-play in the Civic and can be had new on Ebay for around US $60-70. They come will the wiring and all hardware. You just need to place and add-a-fuse on the +12V lines and stick it into the fuse box.

Honda Civic 10th gen My Homelink install IMG_0267

CTR_TCB

First Name
Huey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot Touring AWD
Country flag
I’ve read a lot of threads on this and I just want to make sure I get what I need.
The wiring posted in other thread on Amazon is no longer available....anyone have a part number for wiring or better yet a pigtail?
I have a 2018 hatch sport touring.

36650-T2A-A11ZH (Carbon black)
Wiring?

Thanks for any help
This is what I used. Cheap, works great, and you have spares for other projects. To hold the pins in place on the Homelink, I used a little hot-melt glue to keep them from unintended slipping out. I hold the extra lengths down with some tape -- no problem.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B077X7MKHN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B077YB123S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Sponsored