My first manual car... '17 Blueberry SI Coupe!!!

OP
OP
Unibrow Tail Lights

Unibrow Tail Lights

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
So let me get this straight... you got this deal from Penske Honda ( old Fuller Honda?? ) If so happen to have the name of the sales person and a picture of the invoice of what you paid? Because these guys are complete crooks...:hmm: consider your self lucky... very lucky to get this price there!:thumbsup:
Yup that's the place! Aren't all dealers crooks anyways? Toni was the one who helped me and my father purchase the car. He was super nice and easy going. Never pushed us into making any deals and admitted he made a mistake in his pricing but would still honor it. He said I was lucky and that it's a very great price because he quoted me for an SI without summer tires and the SI I asked for was with the HPT option. Here's the email that was the same price we got in financing.

Honda Civic 10th gen My first manual car... '17 Blueberry SI Coupe!!! 19832414_1366064256818519_310394171_n
Sponsored

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
By the way, I always see your name pop up in threads and just wanted to thank you for provided such detailed, informative responses. I used to lurk through the forums when I was in the researching phase and I would always look forward to seeing your replies. Thanks for that!
Thank you. I appreciate that.

Never pushed us into making any deals and admitted he made a mistake in his pricing but would still honor it. He said I was lucky and that it's a very great price because he quoted me for an SI without summer tires and the SI I asked for was with the HPT option.
That's a standard dealer response that really gets under my skin. Each time this happens, I want to ask, "Haven't you told enough lies already before I signed the paperwork? I know its your job, but there's no reason to keep lying after the sale is complete. Given that I go where the best price is and salespeople move from dealer to dealer, chances are you'll never see me again, anyway, so just shut up and give me my keys so I can go. Thanks."

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Thanks! This helped a lot I actually followed this technique and kept it in my head while my friend was teaching me at the same time. My friend said the clutch is super light and the throws a short and precise. He loves it. I can't wait to be able to row through the gears on an open road, I bet you're having fun with your 6MT Sport
Here's more technique you can benefit from, in regards to shifting. As you get better, you will most certainly want to push the car at some point, and proper shifting is very important. A misshift, or money shift, can damage the transmission, and is not covered under the warranty. A misshift causes the engine to overrev. A common misshift is, missing 4th gear, and going back into second. Depending on how high you rev, it can really do some damage. So check out this video, to ensure you don't have a expensive repair bill on your hands.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yup that's the place! Aren't all dealers crooks anyways? Toni was the one who helped me and my father purchase the car. He was super nice and easy going. Never pushed us into making any deals and admitted he made a mistake in his pricing but would still honor it. He said I was lucky and that it's a very great price because he quoted me for an SI without summer tires and the SI I asked for was with the HPT option. Here's the email that was the same price we got in financing.

19832414_1366064256818519_310394171_n.jpg
Interesting... I wonder if the management change and dealer name change played part in this...:hmm: Great deal....:thumbsup: Now I did talk with them when they were Fuller Honda and they rubbed me the wrong way since I have purchased my 2009 Fit and 2009 Si from them.. they originally told me MSRP and a 3k ADM and dealer installed options..:doh::rant:... so I told them to pack sand and I have been dealing with Pacific Honda since... Just biding my time until the 2018's come out then dropping the $$$ on one:nixon:
Sponsored