First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is totally unrelated and I may have asked this before, but I'll ask it again. For those that have EX-T, EX-L, Touring that all have stock turbos, do you burn premium or does regular unleaded work fine in the car ?
Regular 87 workss fine. But hatches are recommended to run premium.
Sponsored

G-Civic

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L Sedan
Does anyone know or suggest any LED headlights products that could be installed on a civic that will still permit the use of the stock rubber boot(which prevents water/dust from entering the headlight) that comes with the vehicle?

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
This is totally unrelated and I may have asked this before, but I'll ask it again. For those that have EX-T, EX-L, Touring that all have stock turbos, do you burn premium or does regular unleaded work fine in the car ?
Ummm it's a new car, any fuel including ethonal blend will work in it. Obviously desiel won't work.

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
The manual says 87 or higher. I use 93 in mine and I did in my last car too (which wasn't turbo).

Some say it's a waste of money, but to each their own.

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
Great...as opposed to cooking oil. Thanks.

The implication was that this is a turbo car in those editions hence why I was asking if premium is needed to avoid knocking.
Pretty sure the turbo makes no difference, I have a turbo and iv used ethonal in it. Like it won't harm the car.

You might get slightly better performance from higher rated fuels, but feel free to fill it up on what ever you want. :)
Sponsored