Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
. The Bosch med 17 ecu functions like no other ecu Honda has ever used. unless you’ve dealt with bmw vw mini Land Rover Mercedes some fords or Audi you need to throw a lot of your concepts of how an ecu calculates out the window. My first taste of a led 17 was a focus rs. It had over 60 ignition timing tables.
Also I should have mentioned even though it read proper afr on the dyno it still was rich out the exhaust at first. I never said it read rich on the datalog.

Last edited:

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2001 Integra Type R, 2019 RDX A-Spec
Country flag
Also I should have mentioned even though it read proper afr on the dyno it still was rich out the exhaust at first. I never said it read rich on the datalog.
How many of these cars have you tuned?

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ridgeline RTL-E (Thanks to the CTR markups)
Country flag
Holy crap. And I thought that 4B11T tuning was a nightmare compared to the 8thCIVIC SI.
The CTR is in another level.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Holy crap. And I thought that 4B11T tuning was a nightmare compared to the 8thCIVIC SI.
The CTR is in another level.
Saaach... estan bien perdidos, aquĂ­ todos son expertos. You want some popcorn bro? :popcorn:

FlexRex

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX and M5
Country flag
How many of these cars have you tuned?
A more relevant question would be how much power did you pull out on your first tune after your phd from a special tuning university?

Seems more like an ad hominem attack to me rather than a honest and pertinent question.

Especially after having give up already. Or did you come back just for the insult masquerading as a question.

@Jpierro79 .. i dont even know why you try man. Im with kefi on this, general forum monkey here isnt deserving of your effort. Id personally switch to private messaging w board members who want to participate and have constructive criticism.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2001 Integra Type R, 2019 RDX A-Spec
Country flag
A more relevant question would be how much power did you pull out on your first tune after your phd from a special tuning university?

Seems more like an ad hominem attack to me rather than a honest and pertinent question.

Especially after having give up already. Or did you come back just for the insult masquerading as a question.
I arrived to correct misinformation, and have been met with resistance by those who have no experience.
Sponsored