My dear friends in US - Buy a CTR CarCover

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
While I'm waiting for my CTR in Norway, I'm looking for stuff that I want to get to it.

And one of the things are the Type-R Carcover for the FK8. Since the CTR is released in the US, I guess you might find the carcover as well?

Is there anyone on the forum here that could check the prize for me, and eventually buy and ship it to me?

I've been looking on so many sites without finding it, but guess some dealerships in the US might have it?

Cheers!
Sponsored

SalemTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own: ‘17 PMM CTR, 2013 White Honda Civic EX
Country flag
CTR covers are not available yet along with some other accessories.

OP
OP
Wabby

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
CTR covers are not available yet along with some other accessories.
That's sad... It would be so awesome if this would be an option when buying it. And when you picked it up, you could remove the carcover yourself!

Anyway, please let me know if you stumble upon them :)

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
That's sad... It would be so awesome if this would be an option when buying it. And when you picked it up, you could remove the carcover yourself!

Anyway, please let me know if you stumble upon them :)
I've got my buddy in parts keeping an eye on when the back order lifts for the oem covers.. if your still around , I'll be more happy to buy & ship ya one

OP
OP
Wabby

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
I've got my buddy in parts keeping an eye on when the back order lifts for the oem covers.. if your still around , I'll be more happy to buy & ship ya one
That would be great! Just PM me when you know more and we'll figure it all out.

Thanks bud!

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Saw the bump and noticed OP is in EU.... I'm looking for some EU gear. Tail-lights with rear fog lights, power fold mirrors, and their switches just to get started.

agentbilly

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2015 Honda Fit, 2014 Victory Judge, 2000 Toyota Camry
If interested, I bought this Car cover for cheap on Amazon and works great. It is a little loose, so if your area is windy a little tie down may be needed, but I went this route because the normal car car cover wasn't large enough to cover to the bottom of the car. Also didn't really want to advertise to the world in California that it was a Type R sitting under the cover, too many people want to steal the Civic.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TO4TOE6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

TRWRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Actually no. Wanted to post to another thread. Except done via phone. My apologies. No drama needed.